• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Usa dedi

CrusherN

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I give you all an warm welcome to my thread which I hope will be flameless.
I am searching for an good USA dedicated, I am going to create an secret project which you will soon see.
Which dedi do you prefer?

How much I could pay?
75-120 EURO a month.

Regards,
CrusherN

Are you realsoft?
If not then I wish you the best of luck with your project.
If you are go fuck yourself anally +2,
Just a suggestion
Peace and good luck with finding dedi!

Sure, Mr. Realsoft. I wished you the best of luck with your search! you seem to be very angry sir.

Dude you can claim that I am realsfot how many times you want too. I know who I am and yeah it seems like you doesnt so just leave this MR.POST

Tell me where I am showing myself that I am immature, I didnt ask for someone on OTland for hosting services, I asked for some clues which dedi I should buy,you just showed some immatureness.
kthxbye

It may have slow support, but I guess it is good since Talaturen recommended it.

Tell me where I am showing myself that I am immature, I didnt ask for someone on OTland for hosting services, I asked for some clues which dedi I should buy,you just showed some immatureness.
kthxbye
That right there is immature, also on Tibia server you showed your real side, not the fake side you use on Otland.

Back