• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA-Dedicated] Marijuana Land [8.54-8.57]

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to the official dedicated Marijuana Land server!
WE ARE HOSTED IN THE USA ON A DEDICATED SERVER FOR NO LAG! PLEASE COME TEST IT OUT FOR US AS THIS IS A NEWLY BOUGHT SERVER!

To log in simply enter:
IP: tehkush.no-ip.org
Account Maker: 1/1
and youll be able to make an account!
CLIENT: 8.54-8.57 ONLY!
-SOON UPDATING TO 8.61!-

EXP: HIGH EXP!

Many Features:
-OVER 30 CUSTOM QUESTS
-OVER 35 CUSTUM ITEMS
-CUSTOM MONSTERS & NPCS!
-Increased attacked speeds for mass adrenaline rushes while high!
-FREE PREMIUM!
-Start with a promotion and great items, balance for each vocation!
-Start at level 75 (level-locked)
-Big custom city, lots of detail! Updates every 48 hours!
-NPCs use "trade" module, instead of listing all the items it sells and buys..
-Arenas, CTFs, Custom Quests, Many features!
-Custom Spells, Actions, etc!
-Fun, Custom, Dangerous quests if you can make enough friends to have a big team to survive!
-Theres much more so come check it out!

We use client 8.54-8.57, things may change in the future. Most likely will be a 8.60 server!

Please come join and help test the dedicated server out, we are trying to see if this dedicated server will provide no lag. So please come test it out!

Last edited:
Yea I was high, and I know i wouldnt want to be high and type all the items I want to sell; Id just want to move on. So figured Id tell people that its the easy npc system, glad you loled :)

@slain, i love marijuana too, I can't wait for my plants to be finished, another week or two!

Yea I was high, and I know i wouldnt want to be high and type all the items I want to sell; Id just want to move on. So figured Id tell people that its the easy npc system, glad you loled :)

@slain, i love marijuana too, I can't wait for my plants to be finished, another week or two!

I think he means that its obvious that today npc trade works through that window

Well this server is from Marijuana Land 8.11 which was made way back in the day. So I had to update the npcs to suite players needs. But over all, I guess you wouldnt know that if you didnt log in, you just came to critique my work; which is fine, im blazed right now so i enjoy replying to you ;p

@slain, thanks for the defense ;p some people just dont care they like to hear themselves argue about something.

finally.. it happened holy fuck im gonna get so high and play this

edit: its roxor map, not really custom at all, doesnt seem nearly as good as it seemed before i logged in.

Last edited:
Theres alot more to come, I know. This is what we had online back in the day and we had 100+ players. I added quite a few things that arent accessible right now; there is lots to come! Just smoke up and play while waiting for updates; also if there is anything you'd like added let me know!

I want to create an account, but it wont let me! When i type in my acc number, all i get in response is a window that tells me "Please dont give youre acc blabla".

Help a fellow stoner!

For real!? Well make sure the client you are using is either 8.54 or 8.57, then continue to open it and change the ip in the ipchanger to tehkush.no-ip.org with port 7171 also make sure the ip changer is set to change the right client version otherwise it will fugde it all up; and not change the ip of the desired client.

other than that, log in with 1 in the account number spot, aswell as 1 in the password.

(Was this good, im fudgin blitzed i can barely type hope you guys comprehend my bad grammar. Well actually it looks good, I think I was trying to sound all smart or something. Man I am high; haha!)

You got it allll wrong! It's when i'm logged in with the acc maker.. I type my password, and when i'm asked what acc-number i would like he goes mental!

No your dreaming. -Thanks for the bump with the stupid post-

@up,
your account number cannot contain 1 in it.

If no one stay playing I might just try something else..

Back