• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Dedicated OT RPG/8.50/Custom Map/Fast Dedicated Server/100% Pet System/Bounty

It sucked because nobody gave you 100cc when you begged? This is not another 999999x server. Go beg elsewhere kid.

Uk Mark, It sucked for you because you never got the mapper position you begged for. And now you are lying and flaming my server. Go beg elsewhere.

looks like my first server (A) :)
shut it down .. and fix the map , new quest's and much more ... and it will be better .. now its suck , sry , and i hate the way to make acc

When you are at the top, people will try to bring you down. :) Hopefully you guys are not low life like that :)

Mclovin, just because you got auto banned for red skull doesn't mean you should lie about our server.

We talked about this. I trusted you to gave you GM position, but you abused it, you used it to look for people where they were hunting, then you logged on your regular character to pk them. Who is the corrupted GM here?

I gave back their levels because you abused your GM powers and took advantage of your ghost command to kill innocent players. This server does not and will not tolerate corrupted GMs like you. I was not going to bring this up at all to OTLand, but since you brought it up yourself, then I will share very nice references for all future OTs you apply. Actually, don't even mention you were given a GM spot on Dedicated OT, because I will give very very bad references on your childish behavior.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

If anyone is interested, this is the topic he wrote himself regarding his random mass pking: http://www.dedicatedot.info/forums/showthread.php?tid=275

I did get the mapper position I asked for and you are STILL USING MY MAPS

The reasons for why mclovin is banned:

He was having fun pking some ppl that were flaming him, and pissing him off.
Then he turned RS, and a GM tped him. The GM told him "stop pking people, i don't wanna loose players". McLovin, went and pked some more cuz it was no use, and got autobanishment. Then he logged in somewhere else, and Admin Arnold insta-banned his ip. By the time arnold unbanned McLovin, he was again at lvl 10, since he was one of the highests knights of the server, with a level above 300. Also he remove all the items he had.

Also the server is like a money maker, like the best "donator" sword cost 30$ ( Wtf, with 30$ i can be the god of a noob roxor server ). Well, and some other stuff like with those costs etc.

Also the ppl who donated, asslicked the Hoster, and acted like "im superior than you", when they don't stand 2ft over the floor.

I don't actually care about how corrupted people is in this ot, neither what the host will do about it.

Sincerely, i just left this OT being this panorama. Just sucks.

kind regards, Epic

I really wouldn't consider playing this OT. It seems a bit different than most, but there is no respect toward DedicatedOT. The only honorable thing DedicatedOT has done for OTland is purchasing a donator subscription.

Spamming your own server advertisement thread is low. Spamming other servers is probably the lowest thing somebody can do. First you came to my server asking for a free position, then you spam my GM, then you spam your server's IP.

Not to mention asking for help from the OTland community every day, making 3-4 separate threads on separate Support boards with the same question, then after receiving help, adding no rep, and even semi-criticize the response given.

I'd give second thoughts before playing this OT.
In future to refer to this post: .

Red

Back