• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DEDICATED- Xorthia 7.6 (10x exp) Full Real Map, 200+ Npc

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Bought an Dedicated server for it ;)

Online Status:

Informations:
Rates:
32148991.jpg

Experience: 10x

Stonecutter_Axe.gif
Skill: 12x
Heavy_Magic_Missile.gif
Magic: 3x

Blue_Bag.gif
Loot: 2x

Manafluid.gif
Hp/Mana Regain:

necromancer.gif
Sorcerer - 10 hp/5 sec ** 10 mana/2 sec
Master - 10 hp/4 sec ** 10 mana/1 sec

stalker.gif
Druid - 10 hp/4 sec ** 10 mana/2 sec
Elder - 10 hp/3 sec ** 10 mana/1 sec

amazon.gif
Paladin - 10 hp/3 sec ** 10 mana/3 sec
Royal - 10 hp/2 sec ** 10 mana/2 sec

blackknight.gif
Knight - 10 hp/2 sec ** 10 mana/4 sec
Elite - 10 hp/1 sec ** 10 mana/3 sec

Other:
*World map* Full 7.6 Real Map (Even all Hidden areas)
*Spawns* Full Real Tibia 7.6 Spawns (Even all hidden areas)
*Npc* 200+ with Real Tibia functions (etc, Answer Trade/job/m.m)
*Monsters* Based on the creatures existed in Real Tibia at 7.6
*Quest* All Quest that existed in Real Tibia at 7.6
*Houses* Ankrahmun is left to edit, will come in a next update.
*Hidden Areas* They do exist, all teleports is working as well.
*Boats* They are all working as real tibia, the price is the same (watch out for Ghost ship!)

Ip: Xorthia.Sytes.Net
Port: 7171

Botting: Will end at Deletion of Entire account

Hot Questions:
Yes, Demona is Existing.
Yes, Pits of inferno, Dragon lords are existing.
Yes, Deeps Hydra Temple is exisitng.
This three is very few of all hidden hunting areas ;)

Welcome to join! ;)

Sincerely

RealSoft

Ps Moderators.. There was a test thread was made yesterday, please remove it ;)

Edit:
Botters:
Use of macro/cave bot or any unoffical programs at all will lead to deletion of entrie account!
second time you get catched using illegal programs, something that is familiar a cookie will be added in your computer, and disconect you from my network everytime you try to connect = Life Time Banned from my games!

Ps: is there anything else that is more pleasure, then see a botter cry and yell about hes loss? ;)

so Far (Sep 6:th), 7 Accounts have been deleted of Botting/Aim bot.
None of these have being life time banned yet.

You need to fix the dead tree at the black knight villa so players can obtain the key so they can enter it. And it was just plain stupid to buy a server in USA, because it laggs like hell now. Ah ye, another thing, after the "upgrade" its just lagging more.

ye it was, noone plays now just laggg laaggg. After the upgrade is lageed more than before o.0. Anyway a server won't get more players becouse they all log in saw lags and log out and never come back. .-.-.

Btw, i forgot one thing, this server totally sucks, and no realsoft, u were not a GM on retail tibia for 5 years, gtfo and never make a OT again.

No need to be rude about it, but ofc it aint too smart getting a dedicated in USA when almost everyone comes from europe.

No need to be rude about it, but ofc it aint too smart getting a dedicated in USA when almost everyone comes from europe.

not to be rude, stupid people that think U.S dedicated 100% guarantee laggs to whole Europe...

now I have updated dedicated and I got players from Netherlands and Germany with no laggs at all...

not to be rude, stupid people that think U.S dedicated 100% guarantee laggs to whole Europe...

now I have updated dedicated and I got players from Netherlands and Germany with no laggs at all...

WOW! you got like 2-3 players from Germany & Netherlands, the population went from 19->8 average during daytime, and that doesn't bother you?

Ill quitin' this serv.

*after updated i still got laggys
*the bless system still doesnt work becouse u can't take key to open black knight villa
*Bujaka's character is still bugged, after die he's loosing just 1 lvl which takes him 5 min to get it back. If ill die i loose 4 lvls...

anyway was fine server till dedicated came, and ye before u had sometimes 20 ppl in now is 7 max lol : <
baba

Back