• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DedicatedOTWAR 8.60 OVERHAUL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DedicatedOT

Reaction score
ehFYGSn.png

DedicatedOTWAR is back, and better than ever! After reviewing inputs from dedicated old players, many things were altered or removed. New war zones, but also old ones. No more pets of any sort, and duping has been fixed.
1.gif

(NOTE: The website & in-game IP are DIFFERENT)

Client: 8.60
In-game IP: dedicatedotwar.hopto.org
Port: 7171

fhr.gif

Guild Boosts: Guild leaders may use the guild funds to purchase boosts that will affect the entire guild such as bonus exp & bonus gold.
Rewards For Kills: With gold and item reward system balanced through amount of damage dealt provides a solid flow for killing players.
Item "Upgrades": Equipped with an enchantment system which will embody your items with unique abilities to give you that edge in battle.
War-Orientated Map: Plus, the server comes equipped with customer detailed areas for wars with trapping, hopping, and chance of teaming up.
Challenging Quests: We have quests ranging from simplistic such as the Annihilator, to complex quests in which patience is a virtue.

fhr.gif

Why don't you try us? It'll be fun.

This is the beginning of OPEN BETA, please keep calm, as many things will change.
Also, this is the legit DedicatedOT team, not some wannabe team. Courtesies to "Jeff" for making this post look pretty and contributing map pieces currently being used by the server.

Post feedback below.
1.gif

Server is great and has amazing potential! Worth trying and sticking around! Owner is really nice and always working to improve the server! Can't wait for more to come!

WTF dustinvdh dat spyber thing ..!..
great OT

With the donation pet feature gone along with us currently reworking the donation system (to where it will give the player a significant boost, but stronger armor will be obtainable through difficult quests / achievements), one would be wise to assume that "pay to win" is unlikely.

I look forward to your feedbacks! DedicatedOTWAR is a OT shaped by its players!

Any update on how its going like when its gonna be up officially :D ?

What do you mean off? has it even been online yet? i couldn't log in since i saw this post
How long is it going to take its been 2 weeks :/

I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.