• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{USA} Demonic Server 9.81

rufs

Reaction score
~*Ip*~: demonixrevenge.no-ip.org
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 9.81
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA, on a dedicated server with 100 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: Currently not one. One is made but i have to upgrade to a business net to host sorry for the inconvience.
~*Exp rate*~: stages
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="8" multiplier="7"/>
<stage minlevel="8" maxlevel="15" multiplier="100"/>
<stage minlevel="15" maxlevel="20" multiplier="20"/>
<stage minlevel="21" maxlevel="50" multiplier="3"/>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="100" multiplier="2"/>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="150" multiplier="2"/>
<stage minlevel="151" maxlevel="200" multiplier="2"/>
<stage minlevel="201" maxlevel="250" multiplier="2"/>
<stage minlevel="251" maxlevel="300" multiplier="4"/>
<stage minlevel="301" multiplier="5"/>

~*Runes*~: Normal charges and prices
~*Loot rate*~: 2x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 3 kills gives you Red skull and 6 lends you to a ban.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 23x Skill and 20x Magic.

More Features:
~*Poi Quest*~
~*Inq Quest (110% Real Tibia, Has Lil more task for vampire npc)
~*Annihilator*~
~*Mining*~
~*Blacksmithing, Goldsmithing, Fletching, Lumberjacking, Fishing (For Items also), Alchemy, Herbology, and More*~
~*Blackjack spot in temple in thais*~
~*Events (Pandoras Box, Capture the Flag, Last man Standing, Zombie event, Catch the Item) rewards are money and exp scrolls)*~
~*VIP Area in Progress*~
~*Stamina Fill Lever in Thais DP*~
~*Donater Items (armors/weapons, Mana/Mixed Runes by lvl/mlvl)*~
~*Thunderstorms in All of Thais*~
~*Raids*~
Much More Features come try it out pretty sure you will stay!
ADDED: will add paid customs spawns or training areas with entrance in house for donations

Donaters Wands and Rods change to each element by right clicking the wand or rod.

To Make and account use Current Tibia Version Client and log in with Account: 1 Pass: 1 and the ip at the top!
Please be sure to carefully store your account/password in the proper place dont share with anyone, and never trust anyone ingame 100%!

Last edited:
The professions caught my attention but it's a real map so unfortunately I won't even give it a try.

dont jump off that extreme =[ please dont post that kinda of talk on a new thread, just would like if the people would give feedback about trying it out. thanks.

once again please only put opinions of testing the server please.

not long before venore gets put in, but another deminsion is in it, gnome base is in fixing a few bugs and the missions will be in as well

all kaz carts in in game sept the light bearer event spot, cost 100 gp ea cart instead of ticket system.

lol this is a joke right? if i wanted to play RL Tibia i would....

lol this is a joke right? if i wanted to play RL Tibia i would....

There are other servers that you should actually be saying this too. At least this one has some kind of uniqueness.

~*Blacksmithing, Goldsmithing, Fletching, Lumberjacking, Fishing (For Items also), Alchemy, Herbology, and More*~
~*Blackjack spot in temple in thais*~
~*Events (Pandoras Box, Capture the Flag, Last man Standing, Zombie event, Catch the Item) rewards are money and exp scrolls)*~
~*VIP Area in Progress*~
~*Stamina Fill Lever in Thais DP*~
~*Donater Items (armors/weapons, Mana/Mixed Runes by lvl/mlvl)*~
~*Thunderstorms in All of Thais*~

So try saying that to something like Shadowcores.

thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

165 views 1 tried?

- - - Updated - - -

165 views 1 tried?

2 likes so far noone else wanna test? i know there are 10000 other rl map 9.81 server but i believe this server could be one of the best with you guys to assist in future implements and community! Website will be going before long!

Back