• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Desperate Times [9.42/CUSTOM] | 24/7 DEDICATED | CUSTOM MAP

This server seems epic, of what I've read on the homepage. Too bad it's very few players. I really have problems with playing on servs with a low playerbase but I may give it a try later since it looks so good.

This server seems epic, of what I've read on the homepage. Too bad it's very few players. I really have problems with playing on servs with a low playerbase but I may give it a try later since it looks so good.

Good!, join it and msg me ingame if you need any help :)

Bump, new website and official custom client release.

@ all the people that tried and couldn't find out how to get on before, the new download includes the whole file so you can download it, extract it, and login easy.

Hello! I have been an on and off player on the server, I believe my character is around 120? The only problem I see is that I'm a druid, and I understand we're a support vocation, but I feel we hit too low. I mean the waves for example aren't that useful, they should be replaced with more practical spells like health percentage boosters or spells that hit holy over time. The current system of using 3% mana for each exori san is great but maybe instead of our promo spell being a booster you should replace it with a spell that uses 10% mana but with a longer cool time?

Indeed, druid damage does feel a bit lackluster when mas san is on cooldown. How long has it been since you tried a wave though? A couple days ago i rolled a patch that significantly increased their damage. I now Terra wave slightly more than i strike, but i'd like to note that holy arrow does bonus damage at the tip, not sure if you were aware. I quite like the idea to add a bit of a bigger damage strike/spell for a higher mana cost though, it would give druids the ability to deal damage if they needed to.

I got on, I believe, three days ago. I did notice an increase in damage in the waves but I've never been a fan of waves. I always felt like they were filler spells. I could see them being useful if the idea of using exori san or tera were mana-expensive but they aren't and money is relativity easy to get so waves really don't have much usefulness especially as you get higher and typically kill monster by monster, not groups. But I'm sure you have some sort of system that you're going along. I do have a suggestion though. Any server that I've seen that attracts long time players are servers that allow the players to keep on increasing the strength of their armors or items. This server I feel is somewhat limited in that area. So perhaps implement some sort of system where items give good attributes and allow the player to continue hunting monsters in order to get better items. Ex: Collect 1000 bat wings in order to get the "Batwing Hat" and this hat gives 50 speed and 5 mlvls(get it, the wings give speed, lulz.) If you don't agree with this idea I totally respect it. I wouldn't be able to run a server as good as yours in a million years.

Nope, I agree fully. I do need to add such system to late game to provide such incentives, else it will just be boring (excluding pvp.). And thank you. I'm currently trying to think of a quest to make for lvl 200, Something to aspire to do.

Great job!, We just need more players then everything is much more fun.

Back