• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Eluseria [7.6] Classic Stages nice EXP!

destroyer667

Reaction score
This is the official release of Eluseria Online!

~~ Website ~~
Ip addess: Eluseria.no-ip.org
Account link : Account - Nicaw SQL

~ Server Rates ~
-Exp instages
1-15 30x
16-50 12x
51-100 11x
101-150 8x
151 ~ 5x

Loot - 2x
Skills - 20x
Magic - 6x
Red Skull - 5 frags
Decrease frags - 3 hours

~ Server information ~

-SD and Uh are x3 each and Anit-cheat runes for more fun pvp!

-Added more spawns and monsters to some spawns

-Spells - "Adori Blank" and "Adori Merge"
lets you merge runes up to 10x!

-Quests - This server has a lot of extra exciting quests added similar to the old Tibia myths and legends.

-Players Commands -
/buyhouse
!leavehouse
/sellhouse
!frags
!changesex
!online
!buypremium - its free! must buy in game and fully relog to have premium

-Npcs - Nah'bob in almost every town or near by. Ring seller Npc in thais. To buy Amulet of loss you must go to Eremo on his island from Cormaya boat.

~ List of Quests ~
-DHQ
-Annihilator
-Bright sword
-Behemoth quest under edron
-Desert quest
-Bk quest
-Poi quest Coming soon
-custom quests

~ Secrets ~

-There are secret boss spawns that if you are smart enough u can find them! think out side of the box have a little fun with it. Also there will be a lot of activity going on through "Hell" gate under Ab'Dendrial so you might want to check that out when you have enough level!

-Hidden quests. Keys are useful in this server if you see one laying around grab it! you might need it later on.

~ Thoughts ~

Do you miss how tibia use to be with the great mysteries the rare items and the game play? This server has tibia related old myths for quests and a few other nice features. You might want to do some research on tibia myths if you want to have a chance on completing some quests. There are also the "Ruthless 7" implement into the server with hidden spawns.

bg3h8k.jpg

30wmetz.jpg

2ywbeja.jpg

6z0bc0.jpg

2hfksqa.jpg

Would be great if you could let me know in private that youre aware of the problem and working on it . Thanks. Hope you see this message soon because me and friends waiting on it to test it.

make it highrate and u wiill see players. a USA highrate would be nice. there is lowrates out and this will not see players i think

There's no player because we cant create account atm. High rate are pretty much useless. Make a low rate and listen to your player base and it will grow up rather then go down like all the other old school ot does. Plus you got custom quest and such. Just make some harder to figure / worth finding quest and it will attract some people. There's no 7.6 worth playing atm and highrate are just war server with noob that cant level. So keep it semi low.

all lowrate players will goto originaltibia.com or Valhalla. it will have 10 people online. if its highrate it will see 40+ people.

Original is rather corrupted and valhala is a nice VERY LOW rate server. Not for everyone because its not everyone that can play 10h a day to actually reach the fun content. Ive got 8 guys from original seeking another OT to play. And this is without asking all the people i know. So possibly 10 people right now joining whenever it gets on.

Just need a good and fair GM who can talk to his player rather then ignore everyone.

fixing problem now sorry about this i suck at html :D will be fixed soon, the rates here arnt that low u can get level 100 in a day if u wanted to the rates are decent to play on its in stages

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ClassException'
Message: Player::Create() Group #1 does not exist. Check your database and config file.
Online help: More Info
File: player.php on line: 250
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.

Debug Backtrace:Disabled

Creat Character fix :D

:/

Server is gonna be down for a day or so..... my g'f threw a pillow at me and knocked olive juice into my computer case down the fan on the top and it fried my video card. have to wait to get a new one but i hope you guys come back!!

After alot of time and effort i think i finally solved the Avesta crashing problem. i switches the server over to TFS v2 and figured out why that was crashing to. some gm commands and another some other things were causing this. I've fixed most of them and servers been running for 2 hours with no problems. Hopefully its fixed. Need more players to come join my server! :D getting a stable 7.6 is pretty tough.. its not like its my fault servers crash n stuff its the people who create them. but anyways come try it out.

Back