• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(USA) Emporia OT 8.6

Emporia OT

Reaction score
~IP~ emporiaot.no-ip.biz
~port~ 7171
~client~ 8.6
~uptime~ 24/7 unless we are working on it
~real tibia map with added extras~
~exp rate~ 120x
~skills~ x20
~magic level~ x15
~loot~ 3x
...... Faster attack rate to balance out vocations...............

We are in alpha test stage right now, please come help us get the server in order and give us ideas. who knows depending on the help you give, well give you rare items. .. we automatically help every new player that logs on, keep in mind. we hate botters and multi client mage bombers, so please refrain from doing so, we are watching ....

Custom spells and vocations in the works, come test them out to fix the bugs.
Some quests work as others don't, help us fix them as well.

emporiaot.no-ip.biz

help deserves reward, and its not a professional server, we aren't getting paid nor expect to get paid., but thank you

Last edited:
why would I? people put hard time into that server and name, who am I to just rename it and call it "mine", haha just a fun server to mess around on, nothing too serious

why would I? people put hard time into that server and name, who am I to just rename it and call it "mine", haha just a fun server to mess around on, nothing too serious

emporia OT was a completely custom OT that was on a bit ago, it had 300+ players on regularly.

just lame you name your OT after one xP

haha the map I downloaded was just called emporia, I kept the name, wasn't copying any server in general. just a generic name that I didn't even type in.

im not sure if you could read correctly, I did not type anything in, it was already named, maybe you take this ot thing too seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
im not sure if you could read correctly, I did not type anything in, it was already named, maybe you take this ot thing too seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

you typed a few things in - multiple times in this ad thread, then went ahead and created an otland account named emporia.

i don't think you can necessarily consider giving your OT it's own name determines whether or not it's 'serious', i think that should be just a given. but what do i know, kids these days just downloading OT's and starting them, only to be disappointed when it fails partially due to a shitty ad thread and a completely unoriginal server (like yours).

The one that can eat the last doughnut.
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Zith, Why are you so angry on every post you make ? So what he downloaded it ? Who's to say that he wont revamp everything, add custom features, and make it unique ?

Zith, Why are you so angry on every post you make ? So what he downloaded it ? Who's to say that he wont revamp everything, add custom features, and make it unique ?

i'm not angry, just trying to discourage this guy from opening another bad ot ;s

yyyeaaah, a guy who's too lazy to name his server will make a good one. riiiiiiiiiiggggghhhht

I honestly don't have the patience to argue with ignorance. :|

- - - Updated - - -

~IP~ emporiaot.no-ip.biz
~port~ 7171
~client~ 8.6
~uptime~ 24/7 unless we are working on it
~real tibia map with added extras~
~exp rate~ 120x
~skills~ x20
~magic level~ x15
~loot~ 3x
...... Faster attack rate to balance out vocations...............

We are in alpha test stage right now, please come help us get the server in order and give us ideas. who knows depending on the help you give, well give you rare items. .. we automatically help every new player that logs on, keep in mind. we hate botters and multi client mage bombers, so please refrain from doing so, we are watching ....

Custom spells and vocations in the works, come test them out to fix the bugs.
Some quests work as others don't, help us fix them as well.

emporiaot.no-ip.biz

I would add screenshots, and a little bit of more info mate.

One of the first things people look for are features, and screens. :)

I honestly don't have the patience to argue with ignorance. :|

- - - Updated - - -

I would add screenshots, and a little bit of more info mate.

One of the first things people look for are features, and screens. :)

when this thread dies i'm going to look for it and bump it just so you know zithium was right

Back