• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Enforced RPG 8.60

EnforcedRPG

Nubwarz.no-ip.org
Reaction score
The OT has been shutdown due to the fact that me, Klank, and Sniffus are working on a new server. We don't know what it'll be called yet or what the IP will be, but it's going to be client 9.60.

--- P.S. I'm going to send the files to Magikyal later so she can host it.

Last edited:
Thank you Joshuadaman! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for a scripter!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas! Everyone who has an account already has gotten 5 FREE days of VIP! If you message me within the 5 days I will be able to hook you up ;)

You level way to fast in my opinion. Made level 170 in 1 day. Nothing that even goes close to an rpg feeling.

Yeah, the server still needs some tweaking. Here are some of the tweaks that I have done so far:

*Mages - Added "Exevo gran mas mort" and lowered mages spell damage
*Priests - Added "Exori sun", "Exevo sun hur", lowered priests spell damage, and fixed "Exevo gran mas frigo"
*Archers - Made some ammo infinite (Nubby ammo)
*Warriors - Decreased knights spell damage (Exori, Exori gran~)

NPCs:
- Added many items that you can sell to NPCs
- Decreased the cost of SD's (120 GP now instead of 350)
- Changed the amount of money you get for level bonuses (Level 50 - 5cc, Level 150 - 15cc)
- Made it a more simple to get through Rook
- Added items for each voc when they come to main
- Fixed PZ bug (Could get back into a PZ with a skull - FIXED)
- Changed EXP stages (80x, 40x, 10x, 5x, 2x)
- Completed the VIP traveler

Also Merry Christmas!
Everyone who gets on today will get 5 Days of free VIP!

-Destiny

the decresed damage sounds amazing, lower sd's is not too good I guess. Mages still to strong.(inclouding priests)

There will still be some tweaking, but I have now added mini-map marks! So it is easier to find places :) The marks I added were:
- The Queen (Promotion)
- The Boat
- Both VIP Travelers (Mammoth)
- Trainers
- Weapon Seller
- Armor Seller
- Backpack Seller
- Rings/Amulets
- West Gate
- South Gate
- Magic Shop
- Archer Shop
- Tools Shop
- Bank
- Temple/Depot

The server has currently been reset due to the change of Experience, these are the new rates:
Level: 1 - 50 = 25x
Level: 51 - 150 = 15x
Level: 151 - 200 = 10x
Level: 201 - 300 = 5x
Level: 301+ 2x

Also, vocs have been changed too, the hp has been set back to normal and the regen has been lowered to give a more RPG feeling!

All we need is a Forum for players to give feedback and come with suggestions !

Say "First Promotion"
I'm sorry I should probably make that clear I will fix it now :)
P.S. - The reason why it's "First Promotion" is because there is a second promotion for Premium players.

Back