• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(USA)EpicPVPServer8.54

Quickshot

Reaction score
ip : epicpvpserver.no-ip.info

Multipliers
20x experience
100x skills
50x magic level
20x loot
double hp, mana and caps for all vocations

fast atk for all vocations
evolutions map
5 frags till rs might increase
some custom spells more coming
still need some time to make custom monsters
trainers
2 different pvp arenas
alot of houses will make more when they run out
extra strong mana rune and healing rune
equal vocations
new weapons for all vocs comming soon

if you have any ideas about how to change my server for the good plz let me know

Last edited:
server is laggy, no hunt spots, city is orginal without temple :D^^
gm is not in help channel and say plis dont msg me privat, wtf??? -.-

no hunting spots you got like lvl 18 on minos and left and i dont like ppl pming and asking for a job when i dont even know you

no hunting spots you got like lvl 18 on minos and left and i dont like ppl pming and asking for a job when i dont even know you

i dont need a job, i say that waht i think about the server^^
for me not ready to turn it on^^

i like updating while ppl are playing other wise it would take a long time to get my server online

i like updating while ppl are playing other wise it would take a long time to get my server online

okay i understand =)

i logged off cuz i know evolution map 90% when i play now its only time waste for me :D

if you are interested in helping me i would rly appreciate if you became my mapper im gussing your good at that
its kinda hard and time consumming doing it all myself

if you are interested in helping me i would rly appreciate if you became my mapper im gussing your good at that
its kinda hard and time consumming doing it all myself
when i get this week my new computer, than can i mapp for you, cuz mine its broken^^

Back