• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ETERNIA 10.90 - EVO CUSTOM - CAST SYSTEM & REWARD CHEST

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
9w6NFaj.png

IP: eternia.otscript.com | WEBSITE: http://eternia.otscript.com | PORT: 7171 | CLIENT: 10.90

eg8csw2q5p.png

THE SERVER OFFICIALLY WILL OPEN IN 15TH JANUARY 2016 (GTM -2)

eg8csw2q5p.png

GENERAL INFORMATIONS:
- Cast System
- Reward Chest
- Evolution Map 100% custom!
- Events: Guild Wars, Battlefield, Zombie Event, Random Gift, Rain Items, Last Man Standing.
- Raid System 100% working
- Well balanced PVP & Vocations.. (YOU CANNOT USE SPELLS OR AREA RUNES WHILE YOU'RE IN WAR SYSTEM)
-World Type is set to PvP, and you will earn experience by killing other player, is currently 0.45x.
- No over powered items
- Amazing mapping!
- More than 20 quests!
- More than 30 hunt places!
- FAIR STAFF!

eg8csw2q5p.png

PICTURES:

q0fTub6.png

3ybSsNH.png

EKCFq3U.png

-xt5TDnob.png

b5mwIcR8.png

eg8csw2q5p.png

Regards,
Eternia Staff.​

Last edited:
Finally! After months of begging the forum, you can release everything we've already seen! I can't wait!
JK lmao good luck to your server, glad people are moving on up and away from 8.6
But please give some credits SOMEWHERE on that site, because I can name 5 forum members scripts you have from looking at your site for 2 minutes ;)

Next br server? No, thanks :) Why you dont use english language on your website?..

"no overpowered weapons"

Eternia Axe 12 points
Eternia axe (Atk:56, Def:34 +2, axe fighting +2). It can only be wielded properly by elite knights of level 130 or higher.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

"no overpowered weapons"

Eternia Axe 12 points
Eternia axe (Atk:56, Def:34 +2, axe fighting +2). It can only be wielded properly by elite knights of level 130 or higher.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
56 damage isnt that much, highest atk umbral item is what 55? pff.

also might wanna fix this
© 2016 Eternia.
All rights reserveds

@Call Me Taffy
I'll take it as compliment, xD! We have a credits page, just click on footer img.

@mrzeksiio
Just read next time before post shit. I'll code myself.
THE SERVER OFFICIALLY WILL OPEN IN 15TH JANUARY 2016 (GTM -2)
THIS IS BRAZILLIAN SERVER HOSTED AT U.S.A.
IF WE HAVE TOO MUCH AMERICANS ON THE SERVER I'LL TRANSLATE THE SERVER.

@silveralol
Umbral Master Chopper is atk: 54, def: 34 +3, axe +3 keep in mind that, if you know about vocation balanceds you know that isn't much.

@God Mythera
Thanks, it has been fixed.

Last edited:
@president vankk Translate the website to english to get more people in the server and you can support multilanguage. If you need help with this i can give you a hand.

Regards

Thanks to @esfomeado for created a bilingual system to Portuguese and English. Probably there are missing things that need to be translated, but be patient and report to us.

Changes 01-16-2016:

- A strange bug that caused a crash.
- Banshee Quest is more affordable.
- Skull Staff, Royal Helmet, Blue Robe, Focus Cape, Wand of Inferno, Fire sword , Knight Armor, Tower Shield can now be sold on NPC Sam .
- Removed Demondras respawn.
- Chance to break a assassin star is smaller.
- Assassin star is now costing 500 gp .
- Some bugs on the map.

Regards,
Eternia Staff.

Shitty server. More work was put into the donation shop than anything else.

More item's don't work than do.
Vankk's never online to answer any bugs, of which this server is full of.
Only played/botted for a day, got to 300, currently highest level so I've ran through more shit than not.

Shitty server. More work was put into the donation shop than anything else.

More item's don't work than do.
Vankk's never online to answer any bugs, of which this server is full of.
Only played/botted for a day, got to 300, currently highest level so I've ran through more shit than not.

What you mean with item's don't work than do? I am by mobile every time, you can report by using CTRL + Z or report in website when you do it, if it's not spam will send me a e-mail. Give ideas to how improve it! :p

Back