• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Evolution - True PVP-E - 8.6 - Custom K/D system

Server is really good however Knight&Paladin needs buffs badly, and sorcs/druids needs a nerf.

Knight only has 1 custom spell at level 300 which doesn't even do alot more dmg, and it costs 800 mana to cast.
Also knights can't hunt any custom monsters any good while sorcs & druids can hunt apes with utana vid without getting damaged, and not to talk about the dmg on their custom spells, which is absolutely ridiculous. Takes me 5-6 exori gran's to finish off a grim reaper while a 300 ms can ONESHOT a reaper with their custom level 300(?) spell.

This really needs to get fixed asap.

You are crazy dude, knight can heal much higher on high lvl than sorc/druid can get mana, on 366lvl i gain ~800-900 mana per use of gmp and that super spell you mentioned cost 4500 mana, so you can't hunt with it on strong monster because you will die. 500 lvl spell is probably better, because cost 2000 mana only, but next 900lvl cost crazy amount of mana 8200.

You say it takes 5-6 exori gran, but it's not new custom spell. And you know, knight is not a dmg dealer in tibia, he should be tank, so i would suggest to add something that make him better in tanking.

To start off, we really appreciate your feedback - you bring up some reasonable points!

1. The Utana Vid thing has been patched already, thanks for the report thought :)
2. We're lowering the resistance of a lot of the monsters to physical damage so you will deal a lot of damage as well!
3. Paladins and Knights scale a lot better with late-game (higher levels) but, if you have any suggestions on how to balance it now, please share! - Any new spell you want? Request it and we'll take a serious look at it :)

1. Nope.

You are crazy dude, knight can heal much higher on high lvl than sorc/druid can get mana, on 366lvl i gain ~800-900 mana per use of gmp and that super spell you mentioned cost 4500 mana, so you can't hunt with it on strong monster because you will die. 500 lvl spell is probably better, because cost 2000 mana only, but next 900lvl cost crazy amount of mana 8200.

You say it takes 5-6 exori gran, but it's not new custom spell. And you know, knight is not a dmg dealer in tibia, he should be tank, so i would suggest to add something that make him better in tanking.

1. Nope. I think you missed the point of PVP-E completely, this isn't a RPG/PVE server, why would we need a blocker?

@tech1evo i think 1 or 2 custom spells at 400 & 500 would be awesome, maybe a stronger exori hur that costs 400?

Epq2syOP.png
First Boris team!

QnwIMdc9.png

1. Nope. I think you missed the point of PVP-E completely, this isn't a RPG/PVE server, why would we need a blocker?

@tech1evo i think 1 or 2 custom spells at 400 & 500 would be awesome, maybe a stronger exori hur that costs 400?

Even on wars you need tank to protect shooters. And i think lvl 400+ quests will need tanker and shooters to pass it. Yeah exori gran hur spell that hit ~1-1,5k would be nice for knight for 300-400lvl and at 500lvl maybe some kind of exori gran mas?

Epq2syOP.png
First Boris team!

QnwIMdc9.png

Sadly there is only addon statue. xD

Even on wars you need tank to protect shooters. And i think lvl 400+ quests will need tanker and shooters to pass it. Yeah exori gran hur spell that hit ~1-1,5k would be nice for knight for 300-400lvl and at 500lvl maybe some kind of exori gran mas?

Sadly there is only addon statue. xD
There is a exori gran mas in level 300 that is terrible. I rather have a upgraded exori hur for PVP that does alot of dmg

Also i die instantly by sorceres in my own level, so i can't really tank lol.

Extremely unbalanced server, i though this wasn't case as i asked pre-start if knight was a good knight to roll and i got the answer
"They are weak early but good late" ... Im calling bullshit on that one, they are extremely weak throughout every single level in this game. I've decided that im quitting because this server won't go anywhere.

I gave away my house and my donate set to @Beast Mode, you're the best <3

Bye.

Extremely unbalanced server, i though this wasn't case as i asked pre-start if knight was a good knight to roll and i got the answer
"They are weak early but good late" ... Im calling bullshit on that one, they are extremely weak throughout every single level in this game. I've decided that im quitting because this server won't go anywhere.

I gave away my house and my donate set to @Beast Mode, you're the best <3

Bye.

In what way could we make it more balanced? Would appreciate some feedback :)

Back