• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Exelence 8.11 rl map(bigger) 224/7

Offline , too bad wanted to play witha friend

xDD.

It happens. I dont know why it still shutting down itself every night... like TIbia rl restart at 3 am... so it stay off until we open it in the morning. Gotta check what I can do to fix it.

Well i played it yesterday and its really nice :p
I didnt know what all the bps etc on the tables were and just clicked on them and got damaged xD
Now i know that u can buy bps runes etc by clicking on them^^

Well, there are 60 people ~ playing on , doesnt sound like nabbish^^
Everyone got his/her own oppinion about Real Map Servers

Another server just like zhteK
Server for retards :O

If you ask me I wouldn't choose real map server but ppl wanted it. And tell me something. Does a business is done on the way of the owner or the way of the costumer satisfactions? Its not a business but alike.

You're not force to join or so. But if its for retards then don't play it Mr Nerd.

Its a lot of Pa there
and random pk ;p

Something I agree with... but tell me xDDD... 90% of people are looking for ot to have war and fun on battle. 10% Are looking to enjoy playing as normal tibia. I've seem a guild that is actually trying to stop that but they're not that much player and they really need a big team since they're fighting against 4 guild of pa or more. ;P

Something I agree with... but tell me xDDD... 90% of people are looking for ot to have war and fun on battle. 10% Are looking to enjoy playing as normal tibia. I've seem a guild that is actually trying to stop that but they're not that much player and they really need a big team since they're fighting against 4 guild of pa or more. ;P

I like war though.
The problem is , the people who pk , they pk every type of lvl.
I saw a group of 100's pking a lvl 8 lol!
So , how do you think feels a lvl 8 when he get pked?
Its like , you begin and its a feeling of youre not welcomed cuz they pk you every time;p
Well, i was lvl 79 , a random came killed me.
On level 91 2 randoms over 150 came and killed me ;p

You really messed up the server a lvl 150 sorc can hit in !PVP! 1000 dmg with 1 exori gran mas flam and there is almost no exhauted on it - a lvl 150 sorc can pwn a 300 pala solo-

You really messed up the server a lvl 150 sorc can hit in !PVP! 1000 dmg with 1 exori gran mas flam and there is almost no exhauted on it - a lvl 150 sorc can pwn a 300 pala solo-

the pally gotta be a noob. then,... mage are really easy to kill pally heal pretty good... if you see a 150 sorc killing a pally 300 meant the pally is a noob or he was afk.

LOL..this server rox..Im lvl 206 rp and a team of mage cant even pwn me since they removed the problem with paralyze rune + the protected level is like 30 or 40 so how a level 8 can get pwned? -.^ But from like a week its almost always 200-250 player online so its hard to hunt :p Anyway good server ;)

Back