• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ForgottenL 8.54

Gessv

ForgottenL Prince
Reaction score
[USA] ForgottenL 8.54 |Events|Custom client|Unique server!

ForgottenLegend

Http://forgottenl.hopto.org/

- To create an account use the website -

The great legendary ForgottenL server is back online with a huge Update!, this is the best high experience rated server & the first one to be online balanced and very fun to play, reaching over 150 active players, and it returns again advanced staff working on this high exp rated server to make it the best online high experience server available for fun.

Server Information

IP :- Forgottenl.hopto.org

Client :- 8.54

Port :- 7171

Map :- Custom made.

Hosted in :- USA.

Experience :- 8000X

Skill :- 30X

Magic :- 30X

Loot :- 8X

Pvp :- Yes.

Spawn :- 35X

Red Skull :- 12 Kills

Banishment :- 24 Kills

Premium :- Yes, for free.

Protection level :- 5000

Ammo/Runes :- Infinite, doesn't end.

White skull :- 60 seconds.

Frags :- 1 hour for 1 reduce.

Kicktime :- 15minutes if afk.

Death-lose-percent :- 10% each death.

Server owner :- Admin Omar

Open-time :- 24/7.

Over 50X Custom items.

Over 20X Custom spells.

Over 30X Custom monsters.

Custom Client:Yes,Download it here:ForgottenL - News Archives

5 Ways To donate and support the server

1.Daopay
2.Paypal
3.Zaypay
4.Or vodafone cards(Egyptian only)

We got Automatic event here are some info:

1) - Big Foot Event - (1)

o play the big foot event, you need to escape all the big foots and dont make them kill you, because if they attack you, you will die from 1 hit, they are pretty slow, but sometimes they do a haste of 2-3 seconds, they will keep summoning each wave, each wave is after 30 seconds, the more waves then the more big foots, after wave 10 it will be double spawn, and after wave 20 it will be triple spawn, and after wave 30, it will be more than triple, then at wave 35 it will be in random positions in all map, so hardly no one can survive until wave 35, the last survival of the event will be rewarded 5 game chips.

(2) - Death Race Event - (2)

he death race event is an epic great and huge event, and probably the biggest event ever made in the world of Tibia, which you cannot play at any other server, only here.. in ForgottenL, this event is about 3 different teams which must finish 3 different phases, each team have their own phases, it will be atleast 9 players to join, each player = each monster, that means if there is 5 players in team 1, 4 plyers in team 2, and another 4 in team 3 then the team with 5 players will get 5 monsters each phase, and the team with 4 will get 4 monsters and the other team with 4 will also get 4 monsters, you will say its unfair to have a team with 5 players, and 2 teams with 4 players, so ofcorse the team with 5 should win first, well actually no, because the team with 5, will have 5 monsters in each phase, and the team with 4 will have 4 monsters only, so the point of the event is which team will finish 3 phases first, and pull the mighty lever and get 2 game chips each? the event is pretty fun to kill those boss's, explode stones, kill the guard that is blocking the way to the event, even you will see attacking ballistas!

(3) - Taunt Event - (3)

The taunt event is an amazing event which any level can join it, its all about collecting the monsters to your base, there is 3 teams, green red and blue team, well your team will be random, you have to go with your team and use the spell "exeta taunt" in the taunt event its a spell exactly like "exeta res" with exeta taunt you will make the monsters target you for 3 seconds, you need to take as much monsters to your base as you can to be the highest score, Flies will summon in the map, and after all flies are captured to all bases, mosquitos will then summon, you need to use exeta taunt to let them follow you, then run fast to your base, Flies give 2 point each, mosquitos give 3 points each, you can use !tauntpoint to check how many points your team have, the first team with the best points gets 3 game chips, the second team gets 2 game chips, and the last team gets just 1 game chip (the game chips go for each player), that means no one loses, it means you just get lower game chips than others if you were the worst, if you take a monster to someone else base it will count to the base you took to, example Im in green team, I took a fly to the red team, then the red team will get +2 points, so take care.

~ Server Features ~

Enjoy the custom monsters to hunt, with their custom cool weapon drops, there is alot of custom monsters with the coolest outfits out there waiting for their death!

hunting.png

Enjoy the best custom quests ever!

forgottenlquests.png

Enjoy the custom trainers, heal your self to full by using the item infont of you!​

trainingw.png

Solo the boss's & get their buffary coins for the second promotion!​

bossesm.png

Do the custom annhilators that we putted great effort to do them, and get the USEFULL goods!​

annim.png

Donate & discover the VIP areas!!​

vipqn.png

Store your Items In the Lovely Depot

forgottenldepot.png

The Legandary ForgottenL Temple​

newforgottenltemple.png

Alot of Custom NPCS

35317083.png

The New outfits!

2s8mqvn.png

And Now to give you some Information about the Update!

As you can see in the Screen shots you will find alot of changes in the map and alot of Bugs Fixed and we Also added a Hunting ground for 40k+ Thats it for the mapping lets got to the Special Items witch you cannot find it on any other server!!

the collector gem.. (Any voc) this GEM will collect damage taken for the next 3 seconds from players, and force it in the force jar, and then you can use this force jar on any enemy player and it will deal 200% damage from what you collected, example you collected 100,000 damage from the players in the 3 seconds, then you have only 10 SECONDS to use this jar on your enemy or it wont work, then it will deal 200,000 damage to your enemy! also remember if you heal while collecting it will reduce from the collecting damage, this item is a donation item, and SOON there will be another item for free players but 100% damage, remember the collector gem is USED BY KNIGHTS.

the clock gem.. (Paladins/druids/sorcs) this GEM will teleported you 10 seconds back after you use it, example I used the gem at position X, then i moved away, then by FORCE i will get teleported back at that position X with full health/mana, this is a good way to escape your enemies!

the freeze shard.. (Any voc) this shard will will freeze enemies from movement / casting spells / attack / even healing for the next 4 seconds, this item is amazing.

the reflect gem.. (Paladins/druids/sorcs) this gem will reflect 100% of the damage you taken, can be used by mages/paladins, once used then for the next 5 seconds it will reflect all the damage you take from the enemies, this item is really good for PVP, it doesn't work on monsters.

the block gem.. (Any voc) this GEM will BLOCK ALL TARGET SPELLS FOR THE NEXT 5 SECONDS, including collector gem!, all sd's,poison jars, FREEZE shards, trap runes, everything will be blocked for the next 5 seconds using this AMAZING GEM, for sorcerers!

the magic trap rune.. (Paladins/druids/sorcs) this item is great, it will trap your enemies inside magic walls for the next 5 seconds after you used it, its good for escaping / blocking!

the dizzy potion..(Any voc) this potion will make any player drunken for 10 seconds, you can use it for fun, or else use it on your enemy players it might be helpfull too ofcorse.

the freeze crystal..(Any voc) this is the freeze crystal, it will freeze enemy players for 2 seconds, and they cannot cast spells, it got 10x charges

More information about how to buy this free items, and what additions/fixes has been added to the server!

You can buy this items from temple floor +1 (first floor), where the troy set is located, also we have added Chameleon Rune to the shops upstairs, so now you can buy chameleon runes with buffary coins, we have changed Knights HP from 44% to 25% due to knights being over-powered, remember this 44% all knights over level 30K, gain this health automatically, so now they will gain 25% instead of 44% for balancing the vocations, remember its not a final decision, we have changed the temple alot, its alot better now, edited all the city, also made a new events those event will be broadcasted every 1.5 hour(s), the reward will be Game Chips this game chips will make you join some nice events, and maybe win donation items in lottery, and join ALOT of stuff, and get new items you can only get with game chips, but now you should keep your game chips until we update the server in the next week, there is alot of more that have been added to the server you will discover all out by time, There will be alot more updates coming up soon, so be patient for the updates!

Update: 2 new quests, one called Exp Burst Quest (EBQ) and the other is Outfit Doctor Quest (ODQ) lets talk about the EBQ first, this quest will be for level 10,000+ suggests a level 20k blocker, once you do it you will get a spell called !expburst, this spell you need to charge it with experience, at the event rewards place under events area you can find 10 different boosters, 5%, 10%, 15% until 50% experience boost, it will give this boost for 2 hours, NOT the next 2 hours, but the 2 hours that you choose, that means you can ACTIVATE and DEACTIVATE the new spell for your experience, ofcorse each booster got requirements, for example the 5% booster you need to be level 5,000 and have 1 game chip, the 10% booster you need to be level 10,000 and 2 game chips, and so on, and just activate the experience whenever you want! Let's start talking about the second quest, ODQ this quest will give you an outfit doctor item, you need this item to buy outfits, there is different outfit classes with different requirements, here is the requirement list :-

Orange~ Level 10k+ Outfit Doctor (Ability: No ability.) *Outfit Doctor is a quest item.

That's an example of the requirements of one simple outfit, you will get to know more information later on when we release the update, there will be 58 NEW OUTFITS, and each outfit sector give different abilities, and looks amazing too, that's it for now, and here is also some pictures of the update.

Last edited:
I never suggest this shitty server to anyone

i paid over 200$ to this server

and everytime they crash they say:-

we are soooo srry for this reset plzzz join again and pay again plzzzz

Or i guess that what omar says and im 100% another reset will happen so

people donate more :eek:

omar=Great Scripter
Omar+forgotenll=Shitty Loser

omar=Great Scripter

ye everytime theres like 10 lvls 100k they reset omar is my homeboy but when he retsets i take my cash back

You bump like 4 times a day... The mapping does blow too, sorry bud this train doesn't stop at my destination.

omar=Great Scripter

1)atm it's stable for 100%
2)"omar=Great Scripter" alala xd

1)atm it's stable for 100%
2)"omar=Great Scripter" alala xd

When The First reset happend they said the server will be stable

100% After the second reset they said a mistake

So This Is something isn't weird and i am sure another reset will

happen and they will say :-

We was making update to help the server and with making spells we

deleted characters with mistake.Please Join Again and enjoy and plzzzzzzzzz pay again plzzzzz pay again

Regards

~~Blue Wizard~~

"it's stable" its not "will be stable"
+There were no resets for loong time atm...

Forgottenl is the best Server ever if u dont belive it check it your self

Stop spamming for godsake, and that server is a shit, its just Ue, loot monsters, UE, loot monsters, spam manarune moar moar then a lv 10000k comes and kill you, then u start doing all that lvling again. GOGO best server for sure, no pvp system. u die in 1hit

EVEN IF IT IS THE LAST OPEN TIBIA SERVER ON EARTH

This will never be the last server on earth

Also when they did the second crash,They Closed The server for 4

months and now he is back to take more money :eek:

omar is really a loser!!!

Dont say shit about the server we have been updateing every day and u didnt try the new items yet

yeah we this week we realeased the death race event next week we will reaslease te npcs wich changes the event chips next we will add a new auto event so The server will be amazing

Dont say shit about the server we have been updateing every day and u didnt try the new items yet

Omar Is $hit and when you become useless he will kick you,like he did to all people

So Don't think omar is the best or he is your god,he is just a

loser who cant run a server and opening it for money

And remember that you'll say the same thing soon ^_^