• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ForgottenL8.70 | Events | Mounts | Fun server |

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you waiting for?

How will you obtain your points back?

• Its easy, send an email to [email protected] from the email which you used to donate (if PayPal) with your new character name, the name that you send is the one which will receive all points you paid for.
  • If you donated by phone, then send an email to [email protected], with the phone number which you used to donate and the Pin Codes you received from each donation, if you don’t have the codes don’t worry and just send phone numbers;

King Regards,
ForgottenL Support

Bump!!! When you are online msg me Rezo!
You will get all information you need before starting your adventure on ForgottenL. Also a tutorial tour around :) If you are lucky you might also be rewarded with items such as "Outfit Eggs" and a High-End weapon depending on your vocation :) Join now! Don't miss this chance!
If you don't need a tutorial tour you can also say so if you want.
Looking forward for seeing you all ingame :)

❖LIMITED OFFER❖
We are going to offer new players 1 Gold ingot (100,000 CC) and 2 buffary coins (Currency In-game that you can buy items with) They will be given each day for a week at 18:00 GMT +1 So why not join today? (Ends 13/05 - 13)

You don't have to wait for that time :D Just msg me and you will get your reward :) JOIN NOW!!!!

Last edited:
You will get all information you need before starting your adventure on ForgottenL. Also a tutorial tour around If you are lucky you might also be rewarded with items such as "Outfit Eggs" and a High-End weapon depending on your vocation Join now! Don't miss this chance!
If you don't need a tutorial tour you can also say so, its your choice :)
Looking forward to see you ingame :D

ForgottenL

Well as most of you know even after this reset and even after many updates we did and we still have to do it doesn't matter because players are bored and it would take us few months to re-make all server system's and even make it 8.6 also it would be the first high exp RPG with 12 vocations instead of 4 and none would be repeated.

I've good few nice ideas to remake ForgottenL, theres no sence in keeping it online for 20 active players.

Well anyways it only depends on you players, we still can remake the server while it is online but we need support for it, because at this moment we have collected only 30% of the necessary money to pay our dedicated which needs to be paid at 21 th 2013.

So I'm here anouncing if this month dedi doesn't get paid we're going to close for a full remake and client changes.

If you want to discuss about this, create a thread on forum and you will have your answers there.

Also if you think it would be good to have a full remake of the server give us your ideas maybe we can implement them if they fit our server's gamestyle.

Also i want to announce if we have to close the server for remake there wont be more Overpower items in SHOP after the 3rd ERA of this server, which is the next one if we close again for remakes.

So keep in touch and enjoy current ForgottenL!

You'rs,
Lava Titan

You will get all information you need before starting your adventure on ForgottenL. Also a tutorial tour around If you are lucky you might also be rewarded with items such as "Outfit Eggs" and a High-End weapon depending on your vocation Join now! Don't miss this chance!
If you don't need a tutorial tour you can also say so, its your choice
Looking forward to see you ingame

Finally the server was again closed^^ wtf...now i hate forgottenl! everytime the same shit with you!

omfg... again and again^^

Finally the server was again closed^^ wtf...now i hate forgottenl! everytime the same shit with you!

omfg... again and again^^

Play it maybe then? No one would have closed a server if it had players.

New Project - Ascalon World

Well maybe none of you know but ForgottenL team is involved in a project that will be launched soon called Ascalon World this project took almost 2 years to be made and its pretty stable gameplay with best RPG experience you'll ever have.

We're not closing ForgottenL and we're going to remake alot of systems on it and make it 8.6 soon but now we want our current project to succeed and we're 200% sure you'll love this server.

Its low exp RPG based with great PVP and its 200% balanced.

We hope that you help us spreading word about the launch of the server and we're sure you'll love to play it.

Toon in to Ascalon Facebook and get ready to play!

Server's launch date is located at Ascalon World.

We're waiting for you atAscalon World!

King Regards, ForgottenL Support​

are z fcking kidding me? I donated for the damned server so it can be online^^ i invited all my friend but every1 left cuz ure always doing the same shit wit the server^^

dont be such an asshole like in the post above^^ wtf...!

I can't understand what makes you reply me in such a agressive manner. Server was closed, as there are no players online, no newcomers, no donations, simply no sence to keep it online. Noone from us can afford paying 200eur/m and actually spend our time to maintain a server with 5 players online. We really appreciate all the donations made to the server, thats why server was staying online since December. I can't also realize which kind of 'same shit' I am doing to the server, as all the developers did their best to keep it; the fact its dies is about players, not devs. Indeed, my post was full of sarcasm, because you actually blaming the team, while they are not the reason of server's death...still not a reason to call me an asshole.

Already miss the server :( Fucking someone should pay for the damn dedi or host it in their house or something idc, I want forgottenl :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back