• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Fortera-Global 10.90 Start at 25/01 - 20:00

• Thread starter Deleted member 141899
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 141899

imgfinal.png

IP: fortera-global.net
Port: 7171
Client: 10.90

All 10.90 update Features! Krailos, New Hunts, monsters, items, outfits and much more!

Rates:

Stages Exp: 300x
Skill Rate: 50x
Magic Rate: 10x
Loot Rate: 4x (own loot)
Frags to Red Skull: 8
Frags to Black Skull: 12
Client Skulls Count System
Hotkey Equip System
Reward Chest Exclusive
Perfect CAST System
Defeat your Enemies on RookGaard with our exclusive PvP Rook System!

Main Quests without Missions!
Best PvP and Wars of all servers!
Krailos + Oramond FULL with Glooth Factory and Seacrest Grounds.

Create your account today!
Like our Page in Facebook and compete for exclusive promotions!
https://www.facebook.com/ForteraGlobal/?ref=hl

Thanks for listening, see you in Fortera!

Prints:
Gaz'Haragoth Raid
r9gn7lO.jpg

DEFEND THE KING EVENT:
pVS3dSm.jpg
See you in Fortera-Global!
Create your Account Today!

www.fortera-global.net

Would be a fun server if the ethnicities that aren't straight cancer played here. Cant even do a quest without being invited to a party and being killed by the people doing the quests. AIDS

Would be a fun server if the ethnicities that aren't straight cancer played here. Cant even do a quest without being invited to a party and being killed by the people doing the quests. AIDS

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Not to mention Ferumbras Ascendant Quest is also not on the server.. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Damn Another reset I would play but it has done reset over 5 times in the last 6 months :/

Damn Another reset I would play but it has done reset over 5 times in the last 6 months :/
Supposedly no more resets.... Ima still play but I'm disappointed about there being no Ferumbras Ascendant quest when they claimed to have it and advertise having it

PM me /Zalton\ i will help you in ANY quest and not kill you.

edit: I also recommend this ot 100+ it will beat shadocores record of 2200+ players online just wait!

They do resets because players want a reset and its cause they fix alot of bugs, atm they say they fix 100% bugs but we will have to wait and see.

Supposedly no more resets.... Ima still play but I'm disappointed about there being no Ferumbras Ascendant quest when they claimed to have it and advertise having it
They will soon add it just gotta wait for them to add it, you gotta remember they gotta make it 100% like real tibia it will take time for scripters to make it ^^

@God Mythera see the thing is I don't really mind waiting... It's just the fact that they have it listed as quests that in the game at this moment... But it's okey haha. Also we have an English guild on here now if your interested just shoot me and message here or online. (Blinkz)

16 times in past 18 months.

@God Mythera see the thing is I don't really mind waiting... It's just the fact that they have it listed as quests that in the game at this moment... But it's okey haha. Also we have an English guild on here now if your interested just shoot me and message here or online. (Blinkz)
blinky what happened to solera lol

can you fucking new websites cut the online account creating shit out? its a hassle and very annoying...just cause you produce a server for money, try making it for the people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back