• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Fortera-Global RESET! RE-START at 31/03 20:00 GMT-3 Full 10.90-91 / PERFECT FERUMBRAS QUEST

• Thread starter Deleted member 141899
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 141899

NEWBG2.png

Due to a serious problem in our machine in IPMI files corrupted, we need to reinstall OS and restart the server, we will re-open again now day 31/03 20:00 GMT-3

we are more than two months without resetting, is not much but we are striving to adopt a new policy without resets, we work hard, we made Ferumbras Ascendant Quest 100%, a new system called guilds tournament, and many new features!

ZmC6NSu.jpg

IP: fortera-global.net
Port: 7171
Client: 10.90-91
Rates:
Stages Exp: 300x
Skill Rate: 50x
Magic Rate: 10x
Loot Rate: 4x (own loot)
Frags to Red Skull: 8
Frags to Black Skull: 12
AMAZING FERUMBRAS' ASCENDANT QUEST
Perfect Systems like: Cast System, Hotkey Equip, Reward Chest, War Private all without bugs!
Defeat your Enemies on RookGaard with our exclusive PvP Rook System!

Features:
No Missions to the Main Quest.

Global Quests 100%
Addons - Mounts 100%
KRAILOS, Oramond FULL with Glooth Factory and Seacrest Grounds and ALL 10.90+ new Areas!
Invasion System
Daily Events
Regeneration Stamina 50% faster
Exp Shared 100%

Create your account today!
Like our Page in Facebook and compete for exclusive promotions!
https://www.facebook.com/ForteraGlobal/?ref=hl

Thanks for listening, see you in Fortera!

BATTLEFIELD:
XQWBH2D.jpg

Gaz'Haragoth Raid
r9gn7lO.jpg

Gaz'Haragoth Raid
O5VLyGk.jpg

RookGaard Last Start:
CHm5hWY.jpg

DEFEND THE KING EVENT:
pVS3dSm.jpg

See you in Fortera-Global!
Create your Account Today!

www.fortera-global.net

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't played on this server, but right from the start I noticed the website is in spanish (I think it is). If you wan't to bring as many players as possible you should have it on English everywhere. When I go to a website and I immediately see that the web is in a different language, I usually try the server anyway, but thats an instant downside for me. Being surrounded by people who ONLY speaks a language I can't understand, will make it pretty boring in my opinion.

I am pretty positive that making the whole server in english IF you can, would greatly improve the first look and growth rate of the server. Even thou it's pretty big already, it can be bigger.

//Faarf

wasnt this server starting like a month ago? wipe per month?

Some neat features from what i read but website and everything is in spanish. No thanks.

Just warning to players. Don't use same info on this server as any others. I used same info on this as one other server and got hacked on it. GG

Just warning to players. Don't use same info on this server as any others. I used same info on this as one other server and got hacked on it. GG

This is happening on all servers. One of the rl's of helvitica servers owner.

This is happening on all servers. One of the rl's of helvitica servers owner.
Yup lol only 2 servers I used same info on by not thinking. Which is my own fault idc but still

Server owner should be banned from Otland. Same day i make my account on Here my account gets hacked on Aurera-global.com ROFL

do not recommend this server ^. the owner/ owners friends hacks people on other servers just a heads up.

never hacked anyone, stop inventing lies, the Fortera not need it, just put your different passwords for other servers to avoid this kind of problem, there are several servers out there doing it and you put the blame on Fortera. My server was not banished from the list, but received DDoS that blocked the connection.

Simple advice: Use different passwords on all servers. (Problem solved)

Goodluck with Fortera!

Lol all servers I use different info... One time I used same on here. So don't defend him lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back