• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Fortera-Global START 06/07 UPDATE 10.94-95 Otherworld, Critical System and much more!

• Thread starter Deleted member 141899
  • Start date
I play Aurera... Pretty successful on there to. It's just that sometimes I like playing other servers as its like playing a different "world". Both servers are legit the exact same

Not real tibia its a server "Aurera-global"

Not real tibia its a server "Aurera-global"
Sounds fun, but i dont really want to be 2 years behind :S

How the hell do they still have 1300 players on after 2 years? Is it 99% afk? or is it really just that good?

Is there any english speakers?

Sounds fun, but i dont really want to be 2 years behind :S

How the hell do they still have 1300 players on after 2 years? Is it 99% afk? or is it really just that good?

Is there any english speakers?

lol aurera online since 2013 he rest 1 time and right now its still online about 1300 players yes its that good but there's some noobs using MC's to hunt not 99% afk they're pvp / team hunt alot :D
yeah its really good

About english speakers hmm i don't really know i just meet 1 that can speak english for now...

I like how he ignores my messages, i guess he only wants br teams on his server. I got a team of 35+ but he just wants to be a money hungry whore.

So i tried to recover my points

"Sorry, only returning donations of 2016."

Just proves he is out for money, he resets server every month making me and my team waste our time, then he does a new reset with a new update and expects us to buy more points on his ot so he can do more resets and waste our time. Aurera-Global is definitely better atleast they had 1 reset in like 3+ years. I might aswell just take my team there and donate instead of wasting my time with this admin who only gives points to br teams.

hahahahaha common its really hard to get something there :D
Lmfao naw

Just proves he is out for money, he resets server every month making me and my team waste our time, then he does a new reset with a new update and expects us to buy more points on his ot so he can do more resets and waste our time. Aurera-Global is definitely better atleast they had 1 reset in like 3+ years. I might aswell just take my team there and donate instead of wasting my time with this admin who only gives points to br teams.
lol I messaged him about donations and he asks if I tried using paygol which wont even work with any Americans I've talked to

you're away that we're over 6 months in to 2016, right? if he resets as often as some people say (every 1-2 months), you'll get your points back for anything between 0-6 old runs
do you really expect to get points back that you donated over 6 months ago, especially since the runs of this server doesnt even last that long?

you're away that we're over 6 months in to 2016, right? if he resets as often as some people say (every 1-2 months), you'll get your points back for anything between 0-6 old runs
do you really expect to get points back that you donated over 6 months ago, especially since the runs of this server doesnt even last that long?
If he does nothing but reset every month due to a "bug" then yes i believe he should give back points every time because he does resets for nothing, his server has no bugs he resets his ot due to a "bug" just to make more money...

If he does nothing but reset every month due to a "bug" then yes i believe he should give back points every time because he does resets for nothing, his server has no bugs he resets his ot due to a "bug" just to make more money...
but he does give points back for the last 6 months? if you donated to a server back in late 2015, and played it until now, 6-8 months, and it reset, would you still expect your points back? you got several months usage out of them..

but he does give points back for the last 6 months? if you donated to a server back in late 2015, and played it until now, 6-8 months, and it reset, would you still expect your points back? you got several months usage out of them..
"several months usage out of them" Since i have played his server (about 1 year) i have played after around 5-8 resets, i am just tired of wasting my time playing the server, he keeps saying he does a reset over bugs when he doesn't even say what the bug is because his server has no bugs. He is pretty much just scamming people by doing resets every month and making people donate. He does not care about his players, all he cares about is money going into his skrill account (he doesn't even have a paypal and doesn't use it because people will do chargebacks if he did resets)

edit: also his message reply "Sorry, only returning donations of 2016." he is only giving donations from 2016 (maybe around 100-200 donators) but the players who donated around 2015 (1000-1500+ donators) he isnt giving points back because of 2016 new year he isnt giving points back because he wants you to donate more money to him...

Back