[USA & FRANCE] [10.00] Middle Earth OTS | New world opens June 15th!

Server Website/AAC
https://middlearth.net
Server Address
middlearth.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
OP
imkingran

imkingran

Learning everyday.
Premium User
Reaction score
New World opens on
June 15th @ 18:00 CEST

OP
imkingran

imkingran

Learning everyday.
Premium User
Reaction score
New World opens on
June 15th @ 18:00 CEST

damianek113092

Reaction score
funny i was streaming ti for a little while , then instantly got raided with view bots to boost advertisement of that server i assume , and in return of that i got fuck all , that seriously innovative staff. I Cant prove that it was the server staff , but they are the only people who would benefit from it , so if you not willing to give in return anything , i suggest don't do it to my channel again. And more likely instead of bringing players to your server you discouraged me form playing it by that behavior and if it wasn't you then whoever it was , that was pretty dumb. And unfortunately im nto going to put your server name in my streaming title as im sure it will bring the bunch of Asian slap heads to my stream so i can be on top 5 of streams in tibia category with middle earth ots name in it , so whoever it may concern, put your momma as billboard for your server if you cant even say fucking THANK YOU. From jnow 30 minutes folowers mode on cause of them spammers And no more links i twitch title thats the only way to stay legit and not be a target of a laughing matter.

litle edit after your ignorance to my messages , im not playing this server anymore. Take care

Last edited: