• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] FreeBra Real map NEW START 2013/02/25! {8.6} IP ADDED

Deleting accounts would lose players, glad to hear this will be restored

Dam.. Sorry people got really big probs with those providers.. They are insane for sure..

They have written to install my brand new DS in germany in 1-3 days, but i'm spamming them to do it faster..

Yea, ifs getting out of hand. You told us 1 days and its offline 30 hours, my advice is do not start a server if you dont have a solid host.

well i played here and and it was cool server , i liked the rates and that there isint custom islands.. hate custom islands lol :D

- - - Updated - - -

so i can wait till next open :)

Yea, ifs getting out of hand. You told us 1 days and its offline 30 hours, my advice is do not start a server if you dont have a solid host.
Who should know that the provider do that like thing ;)? It was a crappy provider and now they are installing new DS kind a long, because they have a lot of servers around.
Regards,
Maladiec

Nah, you see it's not my problem :/ Server provider had a DDOss attack on them and all servers got down..

i did some research and ur server wasnt the only was that was attacked there was 3 others that i play so i feel ur pain bro im sorry that happend i hope to see the server back up soon

how its going ? still waiting for this it lol :D

yeah lol website is up :D mebe and opening today ? and maeybe make a accounts reset ? :p

Back