• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] FreeBra Real map NEW START 2013/02/25! {8.6} IP ADDED

i think hes testing events.

Lol, what a shit. You don't take down the server to "test" some events. You need got an dedi and use an test server on you own computer lol

what the fuck is up with this shit...account resets??? i donated 50EUR and its down for a week, then back online, then down, now account reset? what the fuck...

edit: i want my dam points back!!!!!

what the fuck is up with this shit...account resets??? I donated 50eur and its down for a week, then back online, then down, now account reset? What the fuck...

Edit: I want my dam points back!!!!!

told you so

For all of those "Moneybacks" you should read terms again in freebra.us. :)
Kindly,
Maladiec.
Yes we are going to make a reset.
POINTS ARE GOING TO GET BACK

i already called my card provider, im getting all my money back in 15 bussiness days, have fun ruining your server :)

NOT RECOMMENDED!!

Edit: ill come on here every day not recommending this server....making people pay for donations then doing account reset....clearly abusing the donation rules

You have to read what you agreee sir :) And by the way we are going to give points BACK to old players who is not opening a "dispute" :)

yeah prob like 20-40 points i donated for over 250+ points its bullshit that i donated for my items then you do account reset and we get NOTHING

edit: i only donated to help the server get stronger....then you screw me by doing account reset?!?!?!?!?!?!?

edit2: ill be more happier in 15 days when i get all the money i spent on this lousy ot back on my card :)

Sorry sir, lots of players have botted their levels, thats why we did a reset. All points are going to be given back, and those money might be back on your card. It is not my bussiness about your cash, paypal will make a decision :) By the way, again i am giving you back a little tip. You agreed our donation terms, that you should read again :)
All of those points are going to be recovered to your account, if we still will have no problems with Donation :)

Sorry sir, lots of players have botted their levels, thats why we did a reset. All points are going to be given back, and those money might be back on your card. It is not my bussiness about your cash, paypal will make a decision :) By the way, again i am giving you back a little tip. You agreed our donation terms, that you should read again :)
All of those points are going to be recovered to your account, if we still will have no problems with Donation :)

---

Last edited:
Ur fault Kami. I told you so. He's giving ur points back to be cool. Do u even know how much servers get reseted and ppl donate like 300 euros + ?

If its in his donation terms,its ur fault

Thank you Support, for making this forums clean :) xx Kami xx Why you didnt got the points you paid? You got all the points, our all systems are fully checked and it was smoothly working for over 20 players. :) Yea those donations were all probably spent for upgrading server "metal" (resources) to max out uptime and resources you get.

i believe it shut downs not becouse they want to , it becouse of providers :(

. was fighting with you hehe :D

meybe becouse you need to pm them on priv ?
and Rippk sad to see you wont play , since i liked killing you hehe

Im gonna give this ot one more shot, because of the fun i had. Please make it worth it maladiec

Last edited:
Back