• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Frozen-Hell.org (8.54-8.57)

The "Frozen Hell" servers are no longer custom.
The Data-Pack was released about a year ago, and is being Re-Released on some polish OT website.
I am sorry if that's what you were going for.

Well, actually you will find that the frozen-hell that has been released is VERY outdated. We are the ONLY full data owners of 'Frozen-Hell'. Also, you will see that we are the only Frozen-hell that is open. There is only one other server which is open which has 2-4 players online.

Well, actually you will find that the frozen-hell that has been released is VERY outdated. We are the ONLY full data owners of 'Frozen-Hell'. Also, you will see that we are the only Frozen-hell that is open. There is only one other server which is open which has 2-4 players online.

Well yea, but I was just stating that there are people out there that have your data pack.

Well yea, but I was just stating that there are people out there that have your data pack.

No.. They have what Jason released because he was bitter at Justin Kamen, the former owner. I try to actively pursue any host of those files, but they are pretty much irrelevant. I've done so much work and made so many improvements that saying others have our data pack is practically a bald face lie. They have the sad state of Jason's many half(err one third) completed features... Horrible anti-robust coding.. That set bears little resemblance to our project as it is now.

Base_Event.gif

UPDATED FIRST POST WITH THE NEW EVENT.

That's a shame, should give it a go =), It's not just any old high level server :p.

It's a nice server, too bad it's a known object of the players that the staff is'nt that great :s
Anyways, just give it a try, even it's a high exp server

Back