• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Frozen-Hell V2 (8.6) --> UPDATE & Reset AUG 2012

Radium

Frozen-Hell.com
Reaction score

Server Info
Website/IP: Frozen-Hell.com
Port: 7171
Exp Rate: Staged
Skills: 150x
Magic: 30x
Loot: 5x

Map
We have a fully detailed custom map, plenty of customized monsters, and a lot of unique quests for you to enjoy. Also a large variety of custom items for a range of levels. Lots of raids!

Features
Customized fishing - Catching various creatures also used in tasks.
War-Event - Players divided into 2 teams, fight until the end to recieve Event Tokens.
Capture The Flag - Players divided into 2 teams, Capture each others flags located in different bases
COD Zombies Defence - It's all in the name.
Demolition Event - Players divided into 2 teams where they must infiltrate each others bases.
Champion's Event - Win access to a private spawn daily
Race Event - All players are the same speed, who will overcome to obstacles to reach the finish line?
Events alternating every hour.

Weapon upgrade system - Loot crystals from customised monsters where you have the option to increase attack/armor/defence of your items. Most crystals have a risk to break your item, there are crystals that have a 100% increase rate but they are VERY RARE!

Bindable Items - You can bind some items to eachother.

Vocations
1st Promotion - Master Sorcerer, Elder Druid, Royal Paladin, Elite Knight.
2nd Promotion - Deadly Wizard, Deadly Priest, Deadly Archer, Deadly Berserker.
3rd Promotion(Quest) - Frozenhell Magician, Frozenhell Prelate, Frozenhell Champion, Frozenhell Guardian.
4th Promotion(Quest) - Ascended Magus, Ascended Apostle, Ascended Ultima, Ascended Sentinel.

Experience Stages:
-------------------------------
1-500: 450x
501-1000: 425x
1001-2500: 400x
2501-5000: 365x
5001-7500: 290x
7501-10000: 250x
10001-15000: 200x
15001-17500: 150x
17501-20000: 120x
20000+: 100x
--------------------------------
Equipment Binding System
advert1.PNG
advert2.PNG

Revamped Areas
advert3.PNG

New Custom Spells
advert4.PNG

Sample of custom monsters added in the update
advert5.PNG

Uniquely mapped area's for the RPG fanatics

advert6.PNG

Create your account with 1/1 ingame or on our website.
Very friendly staff. We hope to see you soon! =)

Last edited:
Hey, sorry to hear that.

Could it be your connection? I'm on another continent to where the dedicated server is located, I'm based in the UK, whereas the server is in the USA and I have zero connection issues.
I conducted a quick test with the players and they seemed to have no issues too.
-0jibFL.png

Oh <.< Well,i really am,ill try again

EDIT : It stopped. Must have been my connection
EDIT 2 ; I tried pallys. They suck soo badly. The 100 lvl weapon,hits like 30,with distance 110. Enchanted spear hits more...
U need to make exori san hit alot more,also for exevo mas san

Last edited:
Like always. Radium, Lovly server. And i'll ofcourse join this one! :) waste my time

Pecax, about that pally remark. I'm having a paladin myself and at the start it's hard but once you reach level 20 you can get promotion.
This promotion includes new spells: exevo [element] E.G. Exevo San, Exevo Frigo,....

Those spells hit hard enough and about the weapons, they're fine the way they are, it's hard to start but you'll get along great once you get to know the OT.

Last edited:
Oh god, I remember my retarded kid times in there.
I fucked up good back in the days.

It was one of the funnest OTs I have ever played, though.

[video=youtube;BrZ87IBrcjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrZ87IBrcjo&feature=relmfu[/video]

Here is a video that shows a few of the many things the server has to offer ( The video is old and was before all the recent updates)

eh... it looked like he was a really old player... I think i was 2nd one to join the original version of this ot lol....

Yeah, I've been in frozen-hell too since the beginning. Joined when the highest level was like 1500. :)

Back