• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] GhostOT.Rocks [8.6][Custom]

spyk3z

Theós:Undying
Reaction score
I use to love playing Ghost OT, and I couldn't find one so here we go.
A few things about the server.

http://ghostot.rocks/

-Real tibia guild war system!
-A lot of Custom Quests
-Balanced vocations
-Cheap donation
-Custom ITEMS AND MONSTERS
- 24/7/365.242

Experience stages:
1 - 100 = 450x
101 - 150 = 400x
151 - 200 = 350x
201 - 250 = 275x
251 - 300 = 180x
301 - 350 = 75x
351 - 400 = 25x
401 - 450 = 8x
451+ = 4x

Skill: 55x
Magic: 32.5x
Loot: 6x

egf7gwJ.png

9t0YBCK.jpg

Qyy46eG.jpg

There is going to be a content patch weekly.

That Kraken looks sick AF.. never seen that in 8.6 sprites. Is that from a newer client or is it custom?

EDIT : I see the thread says [Custom] now, idk if you meant custom as in client and other things (kraken etc.) or just custom as in a custom version of ghostOT.

Also, GhostOT is terrible I think, not trying to bash your OT but everyone runs it and it's just bad. You WILL in-fact get a lot of players who enjoy the high rate fun servers, but my experience is based more on lower rate RPG servers. That being said, I wish you luck, and if you need any help/feedback on anything, don't hesitate to ask. Good luck!

Thanks you for your input, Yes the kraken is custom. It's from an upcoming rpg I'm working on based off greek/roman mythos. .

Hey I want to play server cause that kraken looks sweet. However, your donor items seem to give bout 17% protection. Not of any element or anything but just general protection against all damage. That seems really OP for a donor almost to the point where I don't need to play I can just throw some money at it. Think about it. bb

Not sure what happen... but as of last night the server crashed and hasnt been online since..... I really like this server and hope it isnt broken...

Back