• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Heltera 8.4 RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saints Anathema

Old School Doleran
Reaction score
Otservlist, for some reason cuts out on our server, from the attacks its been under my server has gone 72+ hours without a restart...

This Server is a New Game World, Were everyone is striving to be the best, and hold their place in Hell.

Heltera is Hosted on a Dedicated Server installed with a Auto Restarter for 100% Uptime.

We are Dedicated to updating the server with custom monsters, spells, and areas regularly

This server isn't meant to be exactly like real tibia, this has been customized to get the best of what tibia used to be. Who enjoys sitting at level 50-70? but at the same time who wants to just UE everything and have it be to easy.

Use the Ctrl+R if you have any questions.
You can only make a Account and Character on our website.

Heltera WEBSITE

Server IP: Heltera.servegame.com

-GoD Exodus

Last edited:
i know you from some crap ass server i forget the name of it but you was in our vent and u was an asshole

Ok..Why cant make a new charcter.Like when i log on the account and hit make new character it will just pop up with the acc and passentry again.Any 1 have a clue?

heltera

Love this server but can not seem to log on for last 12 hours can someone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.