• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Hemped Enforced [8.6, Real Map, 24h/7] Pvp-Enforced

splifus

Reaction score
Hello there Tibians! After plenty hours of works we finally get it online!

We would like to introduce you to Hemped Enforced. The best pvp-enforced server that been online in a while!

Hemped - Latest News

Hemped Rates:
• Client: 8.60
• Experience: stages (see below)
• Magic Level: 23x
• Loot Rate: 4x
• Skill Rate: 60x
• Pvp-E Rate: 3x

• White Skull: 7 min pz
• Red Skull: 12 Frags
• Black skull: 18 Frags
• Time to loose 1 frag: 3 hours

Experience Stages:
• From level 1 to 49 150x
• From level 50 to 99 75x
• From level 100 to 149 50x
• From level 150 to 199 30x
• From level 200 to 249 7x
• From level 250 to 299 5x
• Level 300+ 3x

Dedicated Specs:
Intel Core2Quad (4x 2.83 Ghz)
8GB RAM, 500 GB SATA Drive
Unlimited Bandwidth [100MBit Port]

Map Info:
Thais, Venore, Ab'dendriel, Carlin, Svargrond, Yalahar, Edron, Darashia, Ankrahmun, Port hope, Liberty Bay, ZAO

hositinq.jpg

bumppoi.jpg

lizardzao.jpg

Come and visit us!

Last edited:
I like this server but gm max is pretty rude. and they could really do a Mana rune quest. It's lame that they dont have one apparently. mana runes arent unfair, you just got to make the quest right and fix the rune. Mana runes are always good for Pvp- Enforced Servers!

I like this server but gm max is pretty rude. and they could really do a Mana rune quest. It's lame that they dont have one apparently. mana runes arent unfair, you just got to make the quest right and fix the rune. Mana runes are always good for Pvp- Enforced Servers!

a mana rune quest
thats the worst idea i seen so far

Aint the worse idea. yall just dont know how to put together a good server. yall are just gonna lose ppl like all the other servers do after awhile...

there is great mana pots who do the job fine
a mana rune is just unrealistic

Back
Top Bottom