• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Highly (Xorthia High Rate) Real Map 7.6 [100x exp]

when you start to think whos the retard here... do you look yourself into the mirror, or what?
and if u ever start here, imma make sure Mike bans u 4 ever =)

when you start to think whos the retard here... do you look yourself into the mirror, or what?
and if u ever start here, imma make sure Mike bans u 4 ever =)

ban me for what :p? for some spam on his forum LOL? a ban is for people who are abusing weaknesses ore using bots, etc on the server. not for some spam on the forum:wub: but !IF! (becuase i play toldera anyways) he ban me for that then that makes this server the biggest fail server ever wuhahah

kind regards,
the evil spammer.

If you insult someone on real tibia forum, you will get banned.

So why are you so sure that you cant you get banned on a OT for doing the same thing?

because this is ot and not real tibia lmao always that "But on real tibiá this and that" f real tibia you play ot becuase you get retired on rl... and then you guys still talk about rl tibia. bah.

1. Can you use a translator next time you open your anushole?
2. Its his server, you cant tell him to not ban you?
3. Suck me...

lmfao, get off realsoft's back he is trying his best to help you people stop complaining like a bunch of girls, i have looked through quite a few of his post's and first u guys complain about to low of exp... now complaining about to high of exp... if you guys wanna complain about pathetic shit.. make your own server post it in a comment on here and let us see how much u suck... seriously Don't cry over it...

Realsoft's got my vote 100% of the time regardless of what u fuckers gotta say about it atleast he is trying... unlike most of u lazy fuckers just lookin for a quick download -.-

Back