• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

USA -> Hostility Kingdom RPG OT -> Custom Map -> 8.6 HostilityOt.servegame.com

Fun hands down most fun i've had on a server yet. very responsive gm you say a tweak to make and he works on it. try it out and you wont be let down. Message
me in game also and ill try and hook you up. (Zen Ghb) Very nice server!

WoW! TIBIA SERVGASM!!

This server is rockin. I like the Maps, and the cheap VIP. Dont get that anywere else! Its rockin!

Pretty good OT, good RPG style to it, not to fast and not to slow, needs a bit of work tho but overall i give it an A+!=]

^ lol? if i did that, might as well make my own accouts to do it so please dun assume -__-

2mgmwar.jpg

This is one of the many areas you can hunt! It's fun, and great. There's a bunch of coding and also there are custom items; which is amazing!

a great server,so much to do, you start out getting items killing monsters, 3 hours later your teaming up with friends trying to beat poi

Back