• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]ImperiaOT 8.54 Test Server

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
Test Server is currently: OFFLINE
user-offline.png
The server may look familiar to some, that's because this was the old XazeraOT. I took it under my wing, fixed it up and now hosting it myself. This is currently the Testing server, to check for bugs before the official release. Please note that all accounts will be deleted after the official launch of the server. It isn't being hosted on the dedicated server yet either, so it may tend to lag slightly.

Server Information:
IP: imperiaot.no-ip.org
Protocol: 8.54
Exp Rate: 65
Account Manager: 1/1 (webpage will be added after the official launch)

Misc Information:
Teleport based map, over 30+ large.
Addons are hidden throughout the map.
Weapon upgrading system.
Games such as tetris and snake.
Boss room for rare items.
Much more!

Bug Reports:
Like I said this is a test server, so if you find any bugs contact Collz in-game, or report them in using the report function.

In-game Pictures:
In-game pictures will be posted after the official launch, hopefully with an advertisement video.

So come and test the server,
Collz.

Last edited:
Tomorrow I'm going to run another test server, also going to be recording some in-game footage for our advertisement video.

I'll check it out:)

its not even online :"(

You posted "Tomarrow i'm going to run another test server"

That was yesterday, today is "Tomarrow" and server isn't online ;'(

I'll check it out:)

its not even online :"(

You posted "Tomarrow i'm going to run another test server"

That was yesterday, today is "Tomarrow" and server isn't online ;'(
Sorry, I was gone all day but the test server is on now!

Edit:
Had to shut the server down, for technical reasons.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:
this was old xazera? o_O?

i thought xazera was the rpg map not tp map o.o i recognized staff name but that was it xD

XAZERA NEEDS TO BE ONLINE ;'[

you reconize you the map of the grim reapers spawn ;)) by me hope you liek it,ill be mapping more spawns for collz

I just restarted the server. I'm changing the name. Use imperiaot.no-ip.org instead.

Back