• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Infernal 8.60 Custom map OT high exp

Forsaken13126

Scripter
Reaction score
IP = Infernalot.hopto.org
Port=7171
Tibiaclient = 8.60
Website = InfernalOT.hopto.org

And any questions or concerns feel free to post on this forum thread and i will get to you ASAP :D

NOW FULLY WORKING WEAPONS AND ACCOUNT MANAGER :)
ORIGINAL INFERNAL OT..

INFERNAL OT WELCOMES YOU BACK :), SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE WE HAD SOME PROBLEMS WHEN WE WERE UPDATING AND SOME CHANGES WE MADE.. BRAND NEW ACCOUNT RESET.. NO BUGS PERFECT :) WE WILL LOVE TO SEE YOU COME BACK AND PLAY

CREATE AN ACCOUNT USING 1/1 OR BY PRESSING ENTER

BALANCED VOCATIONS

PERFECT EXP RATE
100% CUSTOM MAP
CUSTOM EVERYTHING, TONS MONSTER AREAS AND HUNTING AREAS
OVER 50 HUNTING AREAS..(HUGE)

We just fixed most of our bugs ect. to increase stability we are a 24/7 OT and would love to have you join us at our community.

If you love massive long playing servers and always friendly staff and a great environment then this server is perfect for you..

24/7 UP-TIME
hp 8 core processor clocks at 4.0 GHz each .. 8 GB ram , 1 gigabit net connection

Boss tps.jpgDepot.jpghunts.jpgPres hunts.jpgPres boss.jpg

And remember this like any other OT server, Has MORE to come :D

Last edited:
AWESOME OT! having fun haven't slept community is good friendly if you are :D I'm hooked LOL :p

okay i will take some right now :D

- Added the screen shots its hard to read but the Picture names say what it is and thats what they look like if u would like me to upload them to photobucket ect. just let me know and i will

Last edited:
I am currently trapped in the necromancer spawn for level 100k-200k's. Now, i understand it was my mistake to walk in here but its the Admins mistake to have placed a script that you have to be level 100k to leave the spawn as well, so i am trapped. I messaged CM Mamba, and he would not respond, i tried a few times after waiting a couple minutes in between. finally, i XLogged, and saw he was at his computer talking to other players in the depot... so he was clearly not busy and got my message... next time, if its your OTs error, its your job to fix it -.- thanks ;p

Thanks for the report. Noone has reported this bug to us thats why it has not been fixed if u are still bugged you can pm Swag Fosho

And also CM mamba has been afk for the last 20 minutes so idk maybe he just came back for a second?

yeah sorry about that We had to change the DB and he must have never changed it for the website -.-" sorry the inconveinance, you can however create one in game

Last edited:
The server is DOWN atm due to ISP problems.. They are saying approx. 12am EST tonight/Tommarow morning how ever u like to read it.. we are sorry for the inconvence please return when the server is back up :D

Forsaken i wanted to apply for Gm pos.
name:mahmoud
skills:am mapper and i can make spells
why should u choose me : cuz ill be online daily 3-4hours a day

At this moment we are not looking for more staff but feel free to play the server and maybe if we feel you have earned it you can get a promotion

- - - Updated - - -

Second post seems legit considering you answered 4 minutes after.

Gl anyway.

And if u do notice look at the post underneath those i have replyed within a short amount of time as when im not busy i have this site up and i watch it alot to make sure noone's having problems connecting ect... So next time you have a comment please do more research instead of jumping to a conclusion -.-"