• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Insanity OT | 8.6 | INSANE EXP | CUSTOM | PRESTIGE RANKS | 100+ QUESTS/MONSTERS | 39 SETS |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello , i have some complaints why is 60% of the time the staff not on being that there are several places here tps dont work. There should be atleast one active staff 100% atleast tutors.
Ive seen people with pr cap , why do they have to wait 3-4 days for an update when it should already be scripted.
Also houses are bugged , why cant people buy houses , and the lucky ones that do all theyre items get swiped out.
On the other hand i want to tell you that you have a good idea for the ot and it is pretty fun.
I see that theres an update today , at what time is it gonna be , and can u give us a teaser of whats is going to be in it ?
Thank uou @DestinationSer ill be waiting , and hoping for a fast reply
Hello.
Yeah, we know certain houses are bugged and we are gonna fix the houses, but thats not in this update.
Theres no need for a teaser as the update is coming out any moment now and i will also post a changelog here on the forums when its out.
They waited 3-4 days cause thats how long time it took me to add this update, theres already 3-4 more promotions for them to do.
Theres alot of tps in like etc goblins, the tortoise west of temple that doesnt work cause their not in use. Tps that doesnt work arent in use, if their tps from quests please tell us about those.

Updates 04.10.2014 3/3 All updates will be listed here now from update 1 to 3
- Added 3 New spawns, 7th floor hunting grounds
- Added one new spell
- Added 6 new passives/upgrades
- Added a new valueable item to the game called "Ub3r Coin"
- Added 2 new commands, !ubercoin and !machete
- Added a new quest
- Added a couple new monsters, including "Lava Dragon" Which is a boss
- Added a new boss called "Giant Tortoise" which is located inside thornback tortoise (7th floor hunting grounds)
- New quest
- 2 New items gainable through the quest
- Exura sio added for priests healing 35% of current health
- !enablefiery and !disablefiery was added
-
Made middle huskys PVP due to players request
- Added a new tower quest for legends++
- Added a new set (Immortality Set)
- Added a new boss, (Immortal Widow)
- Added new weapons
- Added new items
- Unlocked Upgraded Legend, Destroyer and so on for everyone to do now
- Prestige cap has been lifted
- Bugs were fixed
- Added a new world boss (Fury, Legend++) which is located west of temple and the teleport is ontop of a turtle

Nice. Where can i loot demon carrots ? Are they hard to loot ? Because a guy has done 7k prestiges today just with carrots o_O

Nice. Where can i loot demon carrots ? Are they hard to loot ? Because a guy has done 7k prestiges today just with carrots o_O
Carrots are lootable in hydras. Down the stairs and then you go to the right, then the first door to the left is the one ur supposed to go in

Hey man is it a pvp server or not ?? Why is it off gm please dont play with that. In a server where 80% ppl bot pvp should be on

OH ! what a miracle theres no staff on. You should really think about this

Last edited:
Hey man is it a pvp server or not ?? Why is it off gm please dont play with that. In a server where 80% ppl bot pvp should be on

OH ! what a miracle theres no staff on. You should really think about this
PVP is on now.

07.10.2014 - Update 1/3
Time to start yet another part 1 of 3 update! Here it goes! part one
- Added a new boss (Werewolf, which drops a few cool items and access to a new spawn)
- Added a new "island" sort of said which contains quests and will contain a couple houses eventually
- Added a new task to get to this island
- Added new monsters such as bosses, added a story line to a new quest
- Added "Passive of Statistics" which boosts your health/damage and skills
- Edited a couple spells so their not overpowered
- Edited a couple monster attacks
- Added a new EXP monster called "Lizard Sentinel"
More yet to come! Follow us for tomorrows update and Join us!

upload_2014-10-7_21-52-21.png

i guess it's nice update but i wonder if u can add few more information like where we can get this passive, where we can start this new task to go to this "island"

i guess it's nice update but i wonder if u can add few more information like where we can get this passive, where we can start this new task to go to this "island"
If you go in hydras tp in hunting floors and go south-west you can see a tortoise in the water with a tp on his back, but if you follow the road south west from where you see the turtle along the beach, you will eventually find the new place

much like the server, but needs to be fixed a lot, for example, many spawn points, several of them are useless, however those that are good, ends up being crowded by other players and so is no place to level up, I think that should aquipe give more attention to the issue of spawn points, since the server consists of many resets

much like the server, but needs to be fixed a lot, for example, many spawn points, several of them are useless, however those that are good, ends up being crowded by other players and so is no place to level up, I think that should aquipe give more attention to the issue of spawn points, since the server consists of many resets
Taking this in focus with several other fixes tomorrow :)

why dont we add you all a private spawn? then there wont be no competition...

07.10.2014 - Update 1/3
- Added "Passive of Statistics" which boosts your health/damage and skills
Tanks lose dmg with that passive but ohwell

Status
Not open for further replies.