• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Insanity OT | 8.6 | INSANE EXP | CUSTOM | PRESTIGE RANKS | 100+ QUESTS/MONSTERS | 39 SETS |

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not cool bro Ur last reply was like 4 hours are you sure u're gonna remove prestige limits today ?!
i'm not doing anything in game just waiting ur answer
and i have a question
how i can get Legendary set and Saint set
i hope you reply fast -.-

What Kind of bs is that?
It won't be to hard to fix the priest -> Many others and I are needing the Prestige spell and u dont fix it..

:mad:
Priest will be fixed eventually and launched with a couple of other updates aswell. Capacity of prestiges were different to fix than priest

my character "Athens" i got 5k prs and then i said !legend i back to - pr which is normal but what's not normal is that
i died once from snakes after that i kept dying like i spawn and then hp = 0 i lost all my items couldn't have chance to get aol
i don't even know if i will be able to login again :s
also u didn't answer my question
How to get saint and legendary sets ?!
i hope u can fix my character fast please :s
really it's so annoying
DestinationSer@
even if you can't fix it can u atleast tell me that u can't so i don't wait for nothing please ?

Last edited:
@Athens Thing about Legend is that if you die after legend you get set to 0, gonna fix you once i get back from school today

i hope it will be soon
i won't ask for any help to get my items back since i can do it myself anyway but bro can u for god sake read and answer on full post next time PLEASE
" I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET LEGEND AND SAINT SETS "

@Athens
Each time you do legend you get a legend token, same with promos as upg legend, destroyer, obama and flash.
1 token = 1 piece while wep is 2 tokens
Saint set is obtainable in holy temple for a amount of spell tokens and black pearls

so it's like i need to get like 5 characters 5k prs to get 5x times legendto get 5 parts of set or i can plvl char and use !legend comamnd five times on it ?
and may i know more specific time like when u're coming back from ur school ?

so it's like i need to get like 5 characters 5k prs to get 5x times legendto get 5 parts of set or i can plvl char and use !legend comamnd five times on it ?
and may i know more specific time like when u're coming back from ur school ?
Im back now.
You can do !llegend two times and !destroyer three times. Its a set your not supposed to get in 1 day

i didn't say anything, i do like this system actually was just wondering so i know how many time i need to get it thanks for Ur respond.

you said u're back but my character wasn't fixed yet :s
can u tell me when it will be fixed ?
ur post was like 1h ago for me
it will take so long to fix it ?

@Athens
Your account is now fixed.
Health set to 10000, please take your set off while killing spiders as defense overloads in such low level/prestige.

please do something against this high Level legend Players -> their op spell dominate each spawn and u can't go leveling..
do such a thing like a legend spawn or an isle for them with some spawns , otherwise its unfair to us because we cant deal with that players in any way

please do something against this high Level legend Players -> their op spell dominate each spawn and u can't go leveling..
do such a thing like a legend spawn or an isle for them with some spawns , otherwise its unfair to us because we cant deal with that players in any way
Todays update is gonna make it easier for non-legends to hunt without being terminated by their spell. Update today should happen around 20:00 GMT+ European time <- Dunno if i spelled it right but its 20:00 my time atleast. Norwegian time

Todays update is gonna make it easier for non-legends to hunt without being terminated by their spell. Update today should happen around 20:00 GMT+ European time <- Dunno if i spelled it right but its 20:00 my time atleast. Norwegian time

+1

btw how many kills for red/black skull? It isn't in the server's information

+1
even when i have 2 chars legend i face problem in hunting it's like i can kill anyone one hit and any legend can do the same for me
btw u should add few more spells for legends
like exana pox, summon spell which is not working and u already know about it, and exeta res my tank should be able to use it but it's not working :)
hope u don't forget

Status
Not open for further replies.