• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Insanityot 8.6 24/7 Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aff I still can't connect to this server............ So sad and frustrating..... :\

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

• Edited demons attack because they were too overpowered, and then added them to a special 500th+ prestige quest.
  • Edited "The Elders'" spawn so 500th+ prestigers wont be disturbed meanwhile hunting.
  • Added 4 new sets. We now got 26 sets ingame at the moment.
  • Added rewards for the annihilator quest
  • Added new bosses for each set
  • Added a new manarune which is gainable through quests

Join us today and take a look! Its worth it!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

I really need help... Why can't I connect to this server!!?? I think I've joined this server in the past, but now I can't log in!!!
I don't think my ip was banned, because It would say that it was but the only thing that the client says is:

Cannot connect to a login server.

Error: Server name does not exist. (11001)

For more information take a look at the FAQs in the Support section at www.tibia.com.

PS: I am able to connect to any other server... this is just happening with this one....

Bump..
Try us out today. You wont be dissapointed at all!

just saying I play this ot , I give it a horrible review because .... one if u donate ur donating for an unstable donation .... he changes creatures and houses and levers and private spawns so much its ridiculous , he cant keep up with the scripts , he hired a scripter that rather than doing everything hisself he asks for help on here lol .... also donations don't come on time ........ FOVRITISM is a very bad thing here 5 or 6 gods/gms and all of them have the BADDEST EQ AND THE BADDEST characters , which is pointless because if u have a gm u shouldn't have a character . just saying guys if u want join this server its fun for a minute but it goes down hill quick ifu don't kiss @$$ to scripter steven or $hitbag or onii chan or bryan ..... so when u log in start slurp slurp slurping or u wont get anything but trouble .......... im sure u know who I am ingame flash ...... so maybe ull fix these things . im sure uv seen dedicated player base dropping drastically

Status
Not open for further replies.