• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT 8.6 | Prestige Ranks | High Exp | Hidden Quests | Custom OT |Achievements |32 Sets+

I am so sick of people like @The True Mateo coming around on my threads DEMANDING me to use 24/7 to try and get the ot on. I am trying my best and you people should appreciate that! This is one of the FEW custom ots out there and im not gonna sit here and take shit from people like him cause his jealous.

Have patience! Im doing my best to get it online today

because they want money

its not about money people bot because they wanna make a high level and how is botting got to do anything with making money have you thing about that like really have you ? cause right now u making no fucking sense dude

its not about money people bot because they wanna make a high level and how is botting got to do anything with making money have you thing about that like really have you ? cause right now u making no fucking sense dude
I mean money for server, not ingame money lol but whatever :) nara

like i said u make no sense how is botting gonna make money for server ?? u dont realize what your saying .. nara

the fact is people like to bot --> if you allow botting equals more people playing. More people playing equals more donations (most botters want to be top of the server so will donate to get ahead). this is how botters usually tend to increase the income of the server.

On topic:
The brief period i played this server it was great fun! a nice fully custom high exp server!
i stopped playing just because high exp is not my thing but otherwise it was great.
if you are into customs and like high exp this is a recommended server

the fact is people like to bot --> if you allow botting equals more people playing. More people playing equals more donations (most botters want to be top of the server so will donate to get ahead). this is how botters usually tend to increase the income of the server.

On topic:
The brief period i played this server it was great fun! a nice fully custom high exp server!
i stopped playing just because high exp is not my thing but otherwise it was great.
if you are into customs and like high exp this is a recommended server

kinda is a fact but he got to make the server run somehow so he uses donations to keep it up so players can keep enjoying the server

I am waiting it out till tomorrow to see if the dedi im using now turns on, if not i will have to buy a new dedicated. Everything will be refunded so there will be no resets. ;)

I hope it's soon up again. Can't wait to play it again!

Keep us informed about the dedi and when we can hope to be able to play again :)

The dedicated was ordered yesterday, getting it may take 24-48 hours as their a pretty big company with alot of orders
Note: Everyone WILL get everything back.

The dedicated was ordered yesterday, getting it may take 24-48 hours as their a pretty big company with alot of orders
Note: Everyone WILL get everything back.

if you copy every single file and put it in new dedi it will be like nothing ever happen