• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT 8.6 | Prestige Ranks | Highexp | 100% Custom | Much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
fm8fd.png

Please restrict urself from posting in my threads if you have nothing but negativity to post. Thanks

@Killallah Your tped out now

its seriously as if you don't test things before you add them to the server. like you download a script from lua forum and put it in, then restart the ot without checking to see if it works on a personally hosted server.

Lawl is that guy stuck in the screen shot telling you there are corrupted GM's and then you respond with "ignored"?? Is this what I'm seeing right here? lawlzzz

Lawl is that guy stuck in the screen shot telling you there are corrupted GM's and then you respond with "ignored"?? Is this what I'm seeing right here? lawlzzz
What your seeing is me sick of people complaining. People arent being Powerabusers towards him for no reason. He even tho came on the ot WANTING us to ban him so he could take a picture for otland. Ofcourse hes being treated like this, just thought id let ya know next time you open your mouth :) Please don't talk about things before you know the whole version

man what i liar, if i wanted banned i wouldnt have taken 40 reb noob

This is a good server that just need a little fix, and that's what I'm going to help DestionationSer with so this server will increase alot. You've done a goodjob so far, let's finish it together.

Uhm, there is a bug when ur getting legend. I currently got negative hp. So everytime i relogg i die.
You need to fix that when you become legend, you'll get lvl 8. Then this wont be a problem

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.