• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT 8.6 | Prestige Ranks | Highexp | 100% Custom | Much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE 19.05.2014
- 2 new promotions (Obama and Destroyer)
- 4 new monsters (Obama, Hitler, Lent and Screaming Bitch)
- About 10 new spells, both for non-legends++ and legends++
- New spawns added, new quest added
- Changed legendary rage a bit so its dmg isnt op+++

rly fuck that reward still dont work... did u even test it? now i have to wait till 5k pr...

Last edited:
Why dont u make another character with 8k pr and legend and kill everyone? Seems like you are the pathetic guy.
LOL? I'm pathetic, okay. Have you ever thought of this...You coming on here to complain about shit because apparently every fucking thing in the ot pisses you off somehow, Dude..Forreal get a goddamn life & grow the fuck up.

IP banished, again.
Obviously by Koda.

Yours,
Slag.

Last edited:
LOL? I'm pathetic, okay. Have you ever thought of this...You coming on here to complain about shit because apparently every fucking thing in the ot pisses you off somehow, Dude..Forreal get a goddamn life & grow the fuck up.
Yea and thats why i made flash change things and what do u do? Except abusing your admin

Servers going up again asap. Im at school right now

@Edit
Seems like theres just a few issues, their gonna be transfering our host comp to a new server so we wont be facing these issues.
Thanks for your patience

UPDATE 30.05.2014
- Added new spawn with Goblins
- Added new spells for the new promo. (2 new)
- Rewards now work just by typing !reward
- Promos will not automaticly award you with a legend token once you write it, currently you can write !legend (2x) and !destroyer (3x) so in total theres 5 promotions. Each will give you more hp/mana gain and strength
- Added new houses aswell

There will be more updates tomorrow so join us and have a great time with us!

ok so i was ip banned by admin that koda demoted.. name botcheck and then koda demoted him and then when koda left he relog on diff acc and ipban me for no reason........... Name : Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.