• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] International War | Real Map 8.6 | Low Rates | Events

imkingran

Learning everyday.
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
eRtVEkT.jpg

xj5orAl.png

IP: www.international-war.com
Client Version: 8.6
Client Download: Click here!
Server Info: Click Here!

xj5orAl.png

xj5orAl.png

Upgraded Items:
rUvQ6vw.png

xj5orAl.png

Full Real Tibia Quest:
- Demon Helmet Quet
- The Ape City Quest
- A Father's burden Quest
- Demon Oak
- Queen of the Banshees
- Djinn Factions
- Annihilator
- Inquisition
- Wrath of the Emperor
- In Service of Yalahar
- Pits of Inferno
- Children of the Revolution
- The New Frontier Quest
- All Quests Outfit
- Killing in the Name of ..
- The Paradox Tower
- and almost every Real Tibia quest of version 8.6 is here!

xj5orAl.png

news_img2.png

news_img3.png

news_img1.png

OuzhiEH.png

gxPwYXN.png

xj5orAl.png

Join us today!

*IMPORTANT*
If you are not interested in Real Maps or older client versions this is not the place to discuss that.
Please only comment if you have something to say about this server specifically.
Thanks
!

Last edited:
Good server, would of been more successful if you promoted it on otland before opening not after but its a great server

Good server, would of been more successful if you promoted it on otland before opening not after but its a great server

Yeah you may be right, the advertising strategy was a bit poor. Hopefully we can still turn it around!

And thanks for the complement!

Last edited:
Added iptables to help against the attackers, come join us everyone who stayed is having fun!

Join a realistic server with full quests, rare items, and balanced pvp!

rjOAqex.png

Last edited:
Start your adventure today!
Our low rates create longer lasting fun and give value to all the quest on Tibia.
Work together with your friends to become legends on International War!

xg9vEz8.png

id love to play it but its a shame that you dident advertise it here before starting cuz it isent as fun to start late if you know what i mean

id love to play it but its a shame that you dident advertise it here before starting cuz it isent as fun to start late if you know what i mean

Well because of the low rates it's almost never to late to join. There are only 9 players above level 180 and and 1 above level 200 (201).
We'll have another ad going up this weekend in an attempt to attract more new comers as well. I hope you reconsider and give it a shot!

Thanks for leaving a reply anyhow! :D

Be first!
Be the first to gain outfits and complete quests!

Come join us today!
B5QX5T9.png

Kinda late for this, but even knights have OP mana regen with promotion.. So

Well you can't really change the regen now.. all the knights are high ass level so it wouldn't be fair to new players. If you change it, reset chars. Thats all that can be done. If you change it now, my knight is shit, as well as other peoples. So just keep it how it is for now I guess.

Well you can't really change the regen now.. all the knights are high ass level so it wouldn't be fair to new players. If you change it, reset chars. Thats all that can be done. If you change it now, my knight is shit, as well as other peoples. So just keep it how it is for now I guess.

Yes I'm probably not going to change it. In the top 10 levels there are 2 paladins, 4 mages and 4 knights. It seems fairly balanced so far.

Join a team and conquer a quest!
Or die trying.....

UrfpE1I.png

TDwrFA3.png

Back