• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kibidera 8.54 (Custom)

Bump! Nothing better than getting a group of friends to fight the new boss that was implemented, and then to be rewarded with awesome loot.

Server First Hell Corruptor.jpg

@Saint Grey
I AGREE!
this ot is the best one you have ever seen! Enjoy the game, fight monsters, make friends, pk people, buy a house, go on raids, have adventures!
:D MAKE AN ACCOUNT, make a char, and just try this ot out, i promise you wont be dissappointed!

BUMP

Last edited:
Hello Kibidera players -

Today we have added:

New spells:

exevo ult frigo - Requires elemental druid. Strong single target frigo.

-hits as high as ult death rune

exevo ult mas vis - Requires death sorcerer. Stronger UE.

-hits as high as ult death rune

exura gran san - Requires holy paladin.

-heals for alot more than exura san

utito gran tempo - Requires blood knight.

-Increases weapon skills 50% more than utito tempo.

New Monster:

Untamed Beast - found in level 200+ hunting area.

Potions Adjusted:

All potions now heal more and give more mana than previously.

ALL GREAT POTIONS REQUIRE LVL 150.

ULTIMATE HEALTH POTION REQUIRES LVL 250.

New houses: 5 new houses located north of Kibidera City in the forest!

Note can't double post, so ANOTHER UPDATE!
Hello -

Today we have added another new monster:

Lizard Warrior | HP: 35k | Loot: up to 60k gold, 3+ custom items, lizard scale (sellable to Soya for 5k each)

Can't double post, so ANOTHER UPDATE AGAIN!

Quests have now been added!

Current quests:

LVL 20 - SMITH ARMOR SET QUEST

LVL 100- BACKPACK OF KIBIDERA (40 SLOTS) QUEST

LVL 300- LEGENDARY ARMOR QUEST (under construction)

Also added 3 new chests to temple to help beginners. They give you 20k gold, an AOL, and a spell book!

Last edited:
Tbh This is the best Server ever!! and we need more players.. Comon Join i and might help ya abit in the start :)

Regards AliQuid

So, today i just got banned for no obvious reason.
Owner, please tell me why and how long i am gonna be banned for (private messaging is preffered).

-Thanks, your very sad player :mad:
Wrath:(

Last edited:
Wrath, you duplicated or money generated. You offered a player 500mil for his house, no one has near that cash on server. You are IP banned, and if you are found on a different IP, you will be banned again. Your not allowed to play here.

Duping prevention now in place. SERVER IS NOW COMPLETELY 24/7!!! FINALLY GOT THE BUGS WORKED OUT OF THE DEDICATED SERVER!! WAHOOO COME PLAY HERE. VOCATIONS ARE VERY BALANCED AND FUN!!!!

You can EASILY get 250+ in ONE DAY if you PG. So what are you waiting for?! Become a legend at http://www.kibidera.com

asshole.....
i never had 500 mill gold.
DONT JOIN THIS SERVER! THIS SERVER SUCKS ASS! join it and u will get banned for no reason just like i did!

Wrath, I still have 5 bps of crystal coins that I had to collect from players because you bought all this stuff from them. Since you have been gone, the server hasn't crashed at ALL! You knew a crash bug, and you used it to your advantage. KIBIDERA is better off without you. I am sorry, you were a cool guy, but I gave you over 3 chances.

Dude. u Should of played the ot like all the other player's did...Fair. U nearly wrecked this ot U had chances.Bye Bye (wrath)

Attention OTLANDERS and PLAYERS! In 3 weeks, Kibidera formed from a barely custom server with a small map with only rotworms, cyclops, necromancers, barbarian headsplitters, dragons, and ancient scarabs. It his evolved into over 25+ monsters, alot of UNIQUE features, and a very WELL BALANCED vocation system for a custom server. Because the server is a lot more complete than when it first started, Kibidera will be turning into KIBIDERA OFFICIAL soon, and will never be reset again. The RESET will be occuring today within the next few hours. So log in now, and familiarize yourself with Kibidera, cause havoc if you want, because one it is reset, it is PERMANENT and the first THREE PLAYERS to level 300 will all receive 2 VIP points!

Any questions/comments, email me at [email protected]

Kibidera awaits you, hero.

hurray! a reset :)

and btw, i wont cheat this time.
P.S.
i never bugged the server. i had a friend that gave me all that gold :p

Back