• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kinera 8.6 RL Map

Sync

Ø,ø
Reaction score
Welcome to launch of KineraReBorn, We are back to make OpenTibia history. With our professional scripters and management we plan to do nothing but advance in our goal of making the best OpenTibia Server.

We are welcome to all ideas, thoughts and improvements. Some may ask why we are still using the 8.6 tibia client and that my friends is because we have no respect for what CipSoft has done with tibia. We like it oldschool. Example: No stair hop delay, Wild Growth re-added and much more. Below you can read details about the server. Thanks, and Enjoy.

- Experience Stages:
• From level 1 to 49 150x
• From level 50 to 99 75x
• From level 100 to 149 50x
• From level 150 to 199 30x
• From level 200 to 249 7x
• From level 250 to 299 5x
• Level 300+ 3x
• Magic Rate: 10x
• Skill Rate: 30x
• Loot Rate: 3x
• Protection Level: 50
• Create Guild Level: 80

- New Commands:
•!buyaol - Costs 20k. (10k in Shop)
•!gc - Broadcast to your guild if your are viceleader+.
•!party - Shows a list of all players in your party.
•!pa - Change all players in your party to same outfit
•!buybless - Gives you all blessings.
•!softboots - Refills your softboots.

- Skulls:
• White Skull: 7.5 M
• Red Skull: 7 D
• Black Skull: 14 D

- Next Few changes that will happen shortly:
• Make it so you can walk through players under PVP level.
• Gain experience for killing higher level players. (With perfect formula)

We also record all Frags and Deaths, You can see the count by either looking on the Website, yourself or on another player.

No need for negativity. I was young and immature then, This has been 6 years since then. I dont even play tibia myself anymore. I hear from everyone theres no good OTS/War servers so why not bring back the best one and then some. We dont plan on making this a "Joke" server. Were here to make a 100% legit and fun OpenTibia server. Thanks

So what makes this different the all of the other 500 real map servers with stages?

Frags to Red Skull Daily: 15 | Weekly: 100 | Monthly: 300
Frags to Black Skull Daily: 15 | Weekly: 100 | Monthly: 300
Frags to Ban Daily: 15 | Weekly: 100 | Monthly: 300

This aint right is it?

Compared to 9.6 with all that new shit. Yes it is lol and @Jeppsons, yea it is. Its going to eventually become a PvpE RL Map Server but with a little hold back so people cant kill absolutely everyone with no boundaries.

By 'oldschool' it's more 7.4 and 7.6 (Before hotkey update).

So what you mean all clients below 8.6 is "old school" tibia?

Ofcourse thats oldschool. Of all people, I know lol Im just saying compared to all the new nonsence they added from 8.6 to 9.6 etc

Good luck, Kinera has always been one of my favourites in the past.
Back when it started.
I'd say there is nothing wrong with doing something to bring players to a server

No need for negativity. I was young and immature then, This has been 6 years since then. I dont even play tibia myself anymore. I hear from everyone theres no good OTS/War servers so why not bring back the best one and then some. We dont plan on making this a "Joke" server. Were here to make a 100% legit and fun OpenTibia server. Thanks

The 8.6 updated happened 2.5 years ago, we've been playing tibia 7, at least get it right lol.