• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kryptonite 8.4

FooDStampS

Reaction score
Welcome to Kryptonite PvP-E Server!

Evolutions Map (HEAVILY MODIFIED)

Create an account and start killing people with your friends today! :)

Massive Wars-
Good EXP Stages-
Awesome Support-

Experience Stages:
Level 1 to 8 x200
Level 9 to 25 x160
Level 26 to 40 x120
Level 41 to 50 x100
Level 51 to 75 x70
Level 75 to 200 x15
Level 201 to 400 x10
Level 401 x5

Computer Specs:

Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9500 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 8190MB RAM
Low Latency Server (No lag)

Good Host

KRYPTONITE! Make friends, make enemies, start wars. Please choose your character. Let the adventure begin... What would you like to see next? Plan your war!

See you there!

Well, I guess I could to back to using Windows 95, have about 512mb memory, 1ghz cpu, 56k modem.

Be satisified then?

Leave him alone man, it's a nice computer.
Now he can host his ots and play high req games during the hosting.
I wish I could play GTA IV with a ot on, but i gotta choose either.
So lay off his back.

TOPIC:
I dunno about the map, kinda high exp but if it's evo...then it's the right choise of exp stage.
I wont play, but...good luck to ya.

/Limannen

foodstamps a homo he likes to play with my wee-wee

if any of you liked iTibia then you'd like this server since hes the creator is of iTibia. ;)

2x 2ghz
2 gb ram i got for my rl map and it works perfectly ;p i don't need more and ur map is 15 mb ? :>

And who cares what my computer spec's are.

They are huge, yeah yeah..they were built for more detailed games, I like hosting Tibia servers though.

It is a hobby of mine.

he hosts more than tibia servers he hosts another game servers and a ventrilo channel and how bout u guys stfu about his computer specs if your not gonna try the server while waste your time posting?

We need more players to come join the fun!

Wars have been breaking out and some are slowly taking over! We want you to come help!

Massive War Play

Strict on Para Scripts/Newb Character blockers..banishments will be issued out if you are found with them more than once!

Join the fun legit play today!

Back