• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Loeria - Classic Community [7.72] - Friday 12/9 - 18:00 CET

You said your server will be advertised on otservlist on Thursday? and the server is suppose to open on Friday? lol

Why don't you do it the other ways around and start advertisement from Thursday till next Friday so people will actually know about your server and not let it fail due to terrible advertising as your previous servers....

I will say your actual servers are fun to play but they lack players which they end up dying out faster then you trying to rush one of your servers online... patience is virtue

@Kungenn

You said your server will be advertised on otservlist on Thursday? and the server is suppose to open on Friday? lol

Why don't you do it the other ways around and start advertisement from Thursday till next Friday so people will actually know about your server and not let it fail due to terrible advertising as your previous servers....

I will say your actual servers are fun to play but they lack players which they end up dying out faster then you trying to rush one of your servers online... patience is virtue

@Kungenn
Are you insane? Do you know how much the price is PER day to advertise? And the countdown has already started since I made it from wednesday until Friday.

You know you are not allowed to advertise something on otland more than 7 days before it starts right?

Really hope that you're not creating those accounts by yourself;]
Every server you've created had more then 400 accounts~ but only 20-30 at launch.

no with this exp stage if u make 1-25 x7 20-50 x5 50 - xxx x3 etc ok no x2 xD

The server is paid for 1 year already so you have my word, even if it doesn't mean anything to you, I'll give you my word it won't be shutdown for 365 days. I love Tibia & the OpenTibia community. I do this for you and everyone else and I hope you understand that.
I am just happy you are not like Ryan, you actually care for the players all he cares about is his bank account going up.

I am just happy you are not like Ryan, you actually care for the players all he cares about is his bank account going up.
I think he has changed over the years for the better :) Anyway thank you for your words. It means a lot coming from you

Played your first 7.1 custom ot, will start this today as well!!! hopefully ping will be good enuff in Europe

Which template are you using for the site, it seems just like Arthas.eu used? It is public? where you got it?

Back