• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

USA/magebot

Panic1

Reaction score
How would I get magebot for shadowcores for free?

Also, do any of you USA players feel at a disadvantage due to high latency?

You can't get Magebot for free unless you have some friend to give their key (like if they quited tibia)
Ah, so that cracked version is waaaaaay outdated.

Anyway I can run a ping test to shadowcores? Seems its blocked.

Or you can spend 30$ for a 25$ mastercard/visa found at a convenience store like 7/11 or Mac's and buy it..

Nice , u play with mb like a br and u name is pvp god. u must be joking bro

Can someone from USA answer the question? =D

Or tell me how to check my ping.

Can someone from USA answer the question? =D

Or tell me how to check my ping.

Here's what I can tell you, ALL cracked bots come with Trojans that's a fact. I've checked tons of cracked downloads of various bots with different virus detectors and trojans were found 100% of the time. The only way I would trust a crack is if a close friend cracked it himself or got it from someone trustworthy. I mean think about it, who's gonna buy a bot, then spend time on cracking it just to give it out for free? No one. So if you download one of those cracked bots out there don't be surprised if all of the sudden you get hacked, just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I seriously would recommend just purchasing the bot, I mean it's $10. If what you need is a credit card just borrow from a friend or your parents.

How do you have elfbot? they stoped making them at 8.6

You are from USA and think you have disadvantage? Try to live in Brazil and play this server...

Nice , u play with mb like a br and u name is pvp god. u must be joking bro

Nice, you play with some shitty bot made by some dumb half-brained cocky north american like Ibot/Xenobot or whatever shit you newfags use and you still can't throw a fucking magic wall, kill yourself braindead br/polack, ty.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's what I can tell you, ALL cracked bots come with Trojans that's a fact. I've checked tons of cracked downloads of various bots with different virus detectors and trojans were found 100% of the time. The only way I would trust a crack is if a close friend cracked it himself or got it from someone trustworthy. I mean think about it, who's gonna buy a bot, then spend time on cracking it just to give it out for free? No one. So if you download one of those cracked bots out there don't be surprised if all of the sudden you get hacked, just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I seriously would recommend just purchasing the bot, I mean it's $10. If what you need is a credit card just borrow from a friend or your parents.

I don't want to get your hopes down but, the best magebot crack that there is has no virus, because its not a program made to crack magebot its something completely different and unrelated to magebot, sorry for those that are stupid enough to pay for an internet program that anyone and everyone with a brain can crack.

Can't you just play manually? It's a lot more fun.

as for high latency, I'm playing from the east coast and it doesn't bother me but then again, I'm not a power gamer as yourself. I guess it just keeps getting worse as you go further west, and your ISP might be responsible as well

Back