• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Middle Earth OT 10.36 | Edited Real Map | CUSTOM QUESTS | UPGRADE SYSTEM | EVENTS

bump

Small cosmetic change: Character page will now show VIP Status

W9vpnSR.png

Bump - Added a new background which inspired me to let the players get involved as well:

75WSsip.png

An easy way for players to learn a new skill and earn free points!
For more information please read the latest news.

Quest Logs to help you keep track of your Creature outfits and there abilities!
The first wave of creature outfits is coming out Tomorrow!!

Oz5WcNq.png

bump

Still going strong after 4 months come join us today for a unique real map experience!

Bump. its a great server. just needs more activity

Averaging about 60-70 at peak and 30 at low

Join up and start fighting :D

So not really sure about this server, its all great till you hit around 200, then you just get bullied out of all spawns by higher levels, the only creatures that give enough exp and don't one shot you once you hit 200 are guards and stone hydras, but because the way the task system works it means you have level 400s hunting there and killing anyone who enters, most servers suffer from power abuse but the way the task system is implemented just seems to promote this, i think a reset is in order and some more spawns to be added or a rework of the way the task system works. you also have some people on the ot who i wont name who have exploited bugs in the past but still have the proceeds from them? like i say a reset is in order.

regards Heley

Last edited:
Back