• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Mirrodin.net Real Map 8.50 START!

masteuszx

OtsList.eu
Reaction score
Mirrodin.net Start

We would like to invite you to our OTServ!
Now, with more experienced team, without bugs, lags and crashes.
This OTS is not made for making a lot of money, this Server is made for players!

Some info:
Loot: 2x
Magic: 6x
Skills: 25x
Protection level: 50

Experience:
* Level 1->50: x100
* Level 51->80: x80
* Level 81->100: x50
* Level 101->130: x40
* Level 131->150: x20
* Level 151->170: x10
* Level 171->200: x7
* Level 201->250: x5
* Level 250+: x3

Very detailed RL Map (All Cities, including Yalahar + Oken, Pyre and Gengia!)
Client: 8.50.
Port: 7171

Free PREMIUM! We don't want your money for Premium Features.

Anty Noob-Char script: Do you see any noob char that blocks resp? Just say !tp nick and he will be teleported to the temple!

War System - Declare war to guilds and if its accepted your frags on enemies will not be counted, so you will not get a redskull/blackskull for killing your oponents.

Lottery System - Every 8 hours random player wins 12 crystal coins.

Quests - such as the Inquisition, In service of Yalahar, Pits of Inferno, Annihilator, Helmet of the Ancients, Paradox Tower, Demon Helmet will be quite a match for you and your teammates.

REAL Invasions and raids - Be always ready to defend your hometown against sudden attacks of wild creatures.

Check: Mirrodin.net

START: ONLINE

Last edited:
I dont think this server is so good, have been playing for about one hour. This is just a downloaded map? :wub:

mirrodin_logo.gif

Right now there is hundreds of crystal coins in thais, guess the server got hacked <_<

Derius has been hacked, so I disabled that character. Derius has been also kicked from the team. Today I will fix all. ;) Enjoy.

Back