• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Mysterian Global BETA 10.77

(please only if you played) How did you like the Magic level based spells/runes idea?

• Amazing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shit

• Meh okay

• it was a nice twist

• Total voters

Gitzmo

Combat Bird
Reaction score
  • IP: Mysterian.sytes.net
  • Port: 7171
  • Client: 10.77
  • Uptime will be as much as possible during beta after beta is will be 24/7
  • Hosted in USA on a private internet connection during Beta (apology for any lag that occurs
  • Website Mysterian.sytes.net
  • Global 10.77
  • Kills to red skull - 15
  • Kills to black skull - 25
  • skills x10
  • magic x4
  • Loot x4
  • Ammo Unlimited
  • Runes-charges
  • EXP rates are staged viewable on website
  • Server is PVP
  • OFFLINE TRAINERS!!

• I would like to inform everyone the command .!spells will show you your spells by MAGIC LEVEL. It does not go by LEVEL in this OT. I like the oldschool twist on this and say you are lvl 26 and have magic level 40? you can use mas vis. say you are lvl 70 with ML 39 you can't use mas vis. simple as that. I like it and I hope others will too! there is also a command to give yourself alll addons/all mounts.
  • This server features ALL major quests and spawns at 100% that of Global
  • I ask that during this beta everyone be patient and understanding this is simply to test the servers stability and workout/find any bugs that may arise. With that being said I am looking for staff to maintain the server after the beta, and please note during the beta the server may have lag spikes and such but I can assure everyone that after the Beta we will be hosted on a Premium Dedicated server that will NOT have any lag at all. So with all that being said please enjoy your time here in mysterian suggestions are welcome. Please keep derogatory remarks to yourself, and criticism is welcome just keep the language barrier PG, the server also has its own forum so feel free to check that out any issues let me know with a post/message on here if I am not in-game.
  • Thanks everyone for reading!

Last edited:
bump. come on everyone, I could use some help checking the server for bugs.

Hey shady sorry about that waas away at dinner I am on now. msg me on here the other problems did you try saying .!spells ? spellbooks fixed forgot to convert them to ML only did the command over to ML so now both are fullly functional

Last edited:
Back