• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]*NEW* Roxera 7.72 -- RL Map RPG/PVPE Server

Vanity

Reaction score
***Roxera has been reset! Client is now 7.72****

Welcome to Roxera; a stable 7.72 server using a custom modded RL map.

Started 4/5
ONLINE!

IP & Website - Roxera.hopto.org
Port # - 7171
Client - Tibia 7.72

With a staff that has been enjoying Tibia since version 5.0, we like to bring both old and new concepts together to introduce unique elements to your Tibia experience. While most area's are as you know and love them, some area's have received a facelift in order to bring new life to an old friend. Custom Hunting Areas, Monsters, Spells, and Items will give you a new adventure in a familiar setting. A friendly staff who actually speaks the language of the country in which the server is hosted will be active and available to the player community.
This is not the standard server that will disappear in a month. We are a dedicated group who enjoys the game and we are willing to go the mile for a devoted player community. Updates will be frequent to keep the interest of old players, and spark the interest of new ones. Currently we have a lot of ideas and are also open to the input from our players as well. Things like Bonus exp days and special events with custom rewards will be a frequent occurrence here at Roxera.

Now for some information about our server...

***Server Type is now PVP-E with a skull system***

Staged Exp Rates:

level 1-40 = 10x
level 41-70 = 7x
level 71-100= 5x
level 101+ = 3x

Magic: 6x
Skills: 10x
Loot: 2x
PVP: 4 Kills to Red Skull
7 Kills to ban
6 hours to remove 1 frag

-Some Rune id's have been changed on runes commonly used to bot.
-Knights and Paladins have increased attack rates and damage. (Greater increases with promotion)
-POI and Ferumbras Tower
-Real Tibia Raids & Custom Raids
-Modified Item Stats and Customized Items
-Adori Blank and Exana Flam spells
-Free premium at lvl 10
-No empty vials from mana fluids
-No kicks from being idle

Player Commands

!buypremium (100gp/day. When a player reaches level 10 you gain 365 premium days for free)
!online (check online list)
!frags (gives number of frags and time left to lose 1 frag)
/buyhouse (house prices on door)
/leavehouse (to get rid of your house)
/sellhouse (sell house to a player)

The server is hosted on a dedicated computer with no lag.
-Quad core intel i5 2500k
-12 gig ram
-50 Mbps Bandwidth

Good exp stage but not when there are better servers to play like tib~~. And hope u are done with corruption.

Last edited:
the exp is good
but simply u should make the banning after larger time
because most of people like playin ots for fraging

i wish u good luck with ur server

New update coming soon with new custom area. join up now and get a few levels before the release.

custom weapons,increase attack on ek and rp, donations, you made this ot a joke to alot of people, nobody will take this ot serious, you lost everyones interest because you listened to aeriswar's suggestions and even he quit playing.

I didnt make the server based on anyones suggestion, be it aeriswar or otherwise. I fashioned the server to offer something slightly different than the long list of other ot's out there. Some of the changes were successful, some were not. You can't be right 100% of the time. I did not set out to make this a super popular OT that has 600 players online. I wanted to make something that people would enjoy and that would offer them a new twist on an old game.