• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ~ Nibelheim ~ 9.83 ~ DualWielding ~ Random Item Loo tStats ~ Custom Mounts ~

csharp_86

Reaction score
~*Ip*~: Nibelheim - Latest News
~*Port*~: (Nibelheim)7171, (Nibelheim Elite)7272
~*Login*~: Make all accounts on our Website
~*Client*~: Tibia 9.83
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA, on a dedicated server with 100 mbits Internet connection.
~*Exp rate*~:
Nibelheim:
1-20 = 60x
21-40 = 55x
41-60 = 30x
61-80 = 25x
81-100 = 20x
101-120 = 15x
121-140 = 10x
141-160 = 8x
161-170 = 7x
171-180 = 6x
181-190 = 5x
191-200 = 4x
201-210 = 3.5x
211-220 = 3x
221-230 = 2.5x
231-240 = 2x
241-245 = 1.8x
246+ = 1.5x
Nibelheim Elite:
1-200 = 600x
201-400 550x
401-600 300x
601-800 250x
801-1000 200x
1001-1200 150x
1201-1400 = 100x
1401-1600 = 80x
1601-1700 = 70x
1701-1800 = 60x
1801-1900 = 50x
1901-2000 = 40x
2001-2100 = 30.5
2101-2200 = 30x
2201-2300 = 20.5x
2301-2400 = 20x
2401-2450 = 10x
2451+ = 8x

~*Map*~: Global Map with Customs. It includes Gray Island, New Venore, War Zones, and many more fun areas!
~*Runes*~: Normal charges and prices
~*Loot rate*~: Nibelheim, 2.5x Nibelheim Elite, 5x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 3 kills gives you Red skull and 6 leads you to a black skull.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: Nibelheim, 15x Skill and 10x Magic. Nibelheim Elite, 60x Skill and 30x Magic. Fast rate of atk! dualWielding Speeds up training

Features:
~*Random Item Loot Stats*~
~*Custom Mounts Plus RL*~
~*Autoloot*~
~*Offline training*~
~*Large Training area, never run out of room to for training!*~
~*DualWield Weapons!*~
~*Upgrade System*~
~*Slot System*~
~*Balanced vocations with 3 Levels of Progression*~
~*Addons system*~
~*All Mounts*~
~*Zombie Event*~
~*All Original Monsters plus Custom Creatures*~
~*Auto Bank system*~
~*War system*~
Adding Castle, Capture the Flag, Woe, and adding updates daily!

Quests:
~*Poi Quest*~
~*Annihilator*~
~*Zao Arena*~
~*Hota*~
~*Yalahari Quest*~
~*Svargrond Arena*~
Includes all other RL quests, And if we don't have any you would like we will happily add them.

Check out our Custom Monsters lag free server! Come and check it out!

Last edited:
If you haven't heard of us you are missing out on the best OT in the world. Seriously, check us out! Speaking from the admin side we are a pretty chill place and we would love to have you with us. Check the edit below for details on a promotion we have just started running.

Edit: How would you like to earn some real cash for all your hard work! Starting on 6/28/2013 we will be rewarding those highly dedicated individuals that hold the top 5 level positions. If you are one of the lucky ones that hold those positions you will earn $5.00.

*Top 5 Level Position Friday @ 10PM EST
*You must have a working email on your account (payments will be sent there).
*Payment week is Friday 1000 PM EST to Friday 1000 PM EST.
*You must login at least once within that payment week to receive payment.
*Payments will be received within 24 Hours.
*Promotion ends unless otherwise stated 7/26/2013

Last edited:
How would you like to earn some real cash for all your hard work! Starting on 6/28/2013 we will be rewarding those highly dedicated individuals that hold the top 5 level positions. If you are one of the lucky ones that hold those positions you will earn $5.00.

*Top 5 Level Position Friday @ 10PM EST
*You must have a working email on your account (payments will be sent there).
*Payment week is Friday 1000 PM EST to Friday 1000 PM EST.
*You must login at least once within that payment week to receive payment.
*Payments will be received within 24 Hours.
*Promotion ends unless otherwise stated 7/26/2013

For right now the promotion will run through the summer (Could be longer, tbd). But yes Cash rewards for those players in the top 5 positions on both servers. I'm pretty sure you can't find this anywhere else!

Hope you all enjoy ;)

Going to give it a shot.
you guys seem like you're really intouch the the server community, which isn't found in too many servers.

ya same... those donation items, can you only get them by donating or by in game secrets or boss drops also? they look pretty damn strong lol

Last edited:
You are able to earn points to buy those items by leveling (earn a certain number of points per play per lvl tier), certain events you can earn points, you also get VIP days for inviting a single player which allows you to teleport to any town via command and one character you choose on your account will be given an epic promotion ( gives you faster regen, faster hit rate, and faster exp rate ).

We really want this it to have a good community base. We believe it is important to make friends and enjoy the time spent playing with others. And the admin will be available as much as humanly possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the cash promotion will help those in need of some money! As we grow larger we could very well tier it down passed the top 5 lvls so more people could enjoy being awesome.

We have recently made a number of changes to the server to resolve some minor issues. In addition we are working to add some missing material and the first week of the Summer Money promotion has come and passed with a few players qualifying for payment. We look forward to sharing more with the community, join today for your chance to become a Nibelheim/Nibelheim Elite Legend and make a little Summer Money!

I have a question concerning dual-wielding. I assume Knights can dual wield weapons of course, but is there a limit? Somewhere I read something along the lines of them not being able to dual wield certain weapons.

Also, as of right now, the download link for the 9.83 client on your website is broken.

I have a question concerning dual-wielding. I assume Knights can dual wield weapons of course, but is there a limit? Somewhere I read something along the lines of them not being able to dual wield certain weapons.

Also, as of right now, the download link for the 9.83 client on your website is broken.

Thanks for letting us know about the link, we will look into that right away. As for the dual wielding weapons it is true it is limited. It seems that giving all weapons that status would allow for OP knights. We are open to suggestion and trying out more weapons if it will help without breaking the knights, do you think we need more weapons added to the list I believe the best attack stat weapon that will be Dual-wielding will be 41 or 42 once we get them implemented (a custom addition using unobtainable weapon or item sprites to make special quest available DW weapons).

Edit: I checked the download link and it seemed to be working just fine for me. What was the issue you found with it?

Last edited:
It must have been temporarily down last night, it works fine for me now, though the site the link sends you to does run kind of slow but no big deal. :p

Is there really only one person on? It looks like a very cool server. ;o I always wondered what it'd be like to be level 1k on a real map. o_O

~Edit~

I think you should take another look at your hive monsters. They seem to ALL be broken. :l

Last edited:
And what do you mean by broken? Little things like items, attacks, defenses are really ez to be fixed.

Relaunch Coming Soon! A chance to get on top and earn some summer cash!

We here on the Nibelheim/Nibelheim Elite Admin Staff would like to inform you that on Friday, July 19, 2013 we will be relaunching our servers. Starting very soon we will be running a major "Coming Soon" ad. This will immediately lead into a week long ad campaign advertising our server on OTservlist.org. With this ad campaign players should expect major growth in our community bringing with it new friends and foes as well as exciting new possibilities for pvp and trading. We are sure that there are a number of questions and concerns among the current player base as to what this will mean for them, as such we have prepared a statement which will now be shared with you:

Players,

Over the last several months we have had a lot of fun here with you however, we have decided we are going to be resetting all characters. Before you develop a feeling that we don't appreciate you please understand that we are doing this for you. With the Summer Money promotion we are running only the top five (5) players on each server qualify for payment but, as many of you have undoubtedly noticed many of those players are no longer active and so we want to put everyone on equal footing so there is an equal chance to make it into the top five.

Furthermore, this reset will not affect you as much as you may fear. The reset is of levels and skills only. What this means for you is that you will be keeping your mounts, addons, house (if you own one), items, bank account balance, and quest storage values i.e., you will not get another reward for repeating a quest. Also donor points will be returned to those who have donated (please note points spent on money/mount dolls/addon dolls/items kept will likely not be returned since you won't be losing them).

Finally, as a means to show our thanks and appreciation for you in this time we will be doing a special event for current players before the reset and relaunch occur. Sunday night we will do a special save which will be the data we reset from. When the server comes back up after the Sunday night reset players will all be awarded 2500 free donor points (you do not get to keep these points or anything bought with them) among other special happenings for "Three (3) Days of Fun" (Monday through server save Wednesday night) in which a number of non-typical events will occur. Again, we thank and appreciate each of you for playing and we hope you will stick with us for a long time to come and will help us welcome the many new players we anticipate joining us very soon. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help make this an even more enjoyable experience for you.

- Your Nibelheim/Nibelheim Elite Admin Staff.

The Nibelheim/Nibelheim Elite re-launch is coming soon! Check out the website Nibelheim - Latest News for details. When the timer hits 0 the game will re-open. We've already had several new accounts and characters created will you be the next? Now is your chance to make an account, start a character, and build a game plan to be the first in a new line of Nibelheim legends. Join the relaunch celebration starting tomorrow at 5pm EST.

LOL, how are we supposed to enjoy this server with that DONOR SHOP? I think I know why it didn't work out the first time.

Back