• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Nibelheim - Custom

Should hunting areas have portals?

• Total voters

csharp_86

Reaction score
Just added, Share the experience of hunting and gaining levels with your pets, Collect them all lvl them up. See if you are good pet owner!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just added,
You may now receive a Reward of Premium Points that can be used in the Nibelheim Shop when Advanced to Level:
200 = 45 Points
300 = 75 Points
400 = 110 Points

Come Check it out!

Nibelheim Is now open and ready for Warriors! Make sure you are up for the challenge, this isn't your ordinary server. You will have to play smart to become great. The best way to gain exp is to party up with your friends and share the exp for the best results. I hope you enjoy the server it is all made for the enjoyment of you!
A Bonus to get you started, Whoever creates an account will be offered 3 free days of VIP. Also includes a VIP Promotion of the character of your choice. Get an early start on a brand new server so you can become the a legend! And do your best at trying to stay on top.
Find us on Facebook for extra offers and bonuses
Enjoy the Full shop online for extra bonuses. Nibelheim Shop All items in the shop have no level requirement so enjoy at any level.
--Dedicated Server for 24 x 7 uptime!--
Server Save every Hour to limit setbacks and Backups conducted periodically of the database to ensure your hard work is saved.
Auto-Clean every 2 hours to ensure the server continue to run smooth.
Open-PVP: Global RL Full Map includes Zao Full and much more.
Server Features: Addon Bonus, Task System 100%, Guild War System, WoE(Coming Soon), Lottery System (random drawing every 3 hours, must be online to win), Pet System, Zombie Event, Castle Event(Coming Soon) etc..
Extreme Gameplay (Guild Wars and Hunting), Over 1500 Houses and 7000 Respawns, Active staff to help when needed.

Complete custom client for an easy install! Nibelheim Client

Outfit Addons(increases stats) = Find Items necessary or Use the Addon Doll in the Nibelheim Shop

Frags Daily for RED SKULL = 7
Frags Weekly for RED SKULL = 35
Frags Monthly for RED SKULL = 50
Frags Daily for Black SKULL = 20

Trainers located in all Cities, and if you run out of room there become VIP and enjoy your larger training area. !tp trainers

VIP Promotion: Faster Regeneration of HP And Mana, Higher Skill rate, Higher Exp Gain, Faster Hit Rate, Gain More cap with each level.
Use the reforging system in the VIP training area to reforge your weapons to your liking. Add an increased 40% to your atk or defense of your weapon! Also works on shop items!

Buy bless and aol by saying !bless, !aol which makes No loss of Level Or Skills and Nothing Dropped.

--Free Account--

Regenerate HP/MANA slower.
Access to many quests and cities
Ability to create Guilds
Ability to buy house
Access to all spells
Change Gender Command: !changesex (Cost 5 PP)
All addons

--VIP Account--

!tp TOWN (takes you to any city, or VIP only training area)
The ability to !promote and keep it for the duration of your VIP days. So you only have to purchase once. By promoting your character will have faster regeneration both HP/Mana, faster skill rates, faster exp rates, you even gain more cap with each level while being promoted.
This isn't your typical donation system, you can actually get things that are legendary for a small donation. It isn't like other shops where you have to donate a large sum in order to get only a few items. A small donation on this server will get you multiple vocation full sets! Which gives bonuses on shielding, melee, and magic. I want people to enjoy playing with powerful items but it also helps keep the server running and updated. Most people are just trying to make a profit with there shops, this one is made to break even! Fully dedicated server has monthly Costs so please help us out.
More updates for your VIP will be coming soon.
When I say updates you may be thinking of other servers which take months to get things done, we have an active staff that will ensure updates get done fast and accurate for a more exciting game play.

--Server Rates--

Experience Rates: Starts at 60x to get you to the fun stuff fast!
Magic: 15x
Drop: 3x

--Experience Rates--

Level "1" to "20" ="60x"
Level "21" to "40" = "55x"
Level "41" to "60" = "45x"
Level "61" to "80" = "30x"
Level "81" to "100" = "20x"
Level "101" to "120" = "15x"
Level "121" to "150" = "8x"
Level "151" to "175" = "4x"
Level "176" to "200" = "2x"
Level "201" and up = "1.5x"
Can be adjusted for the needs of the Server!

--In Game Commands--

!autoloot (checks loot list), !autoloot add, gold coin (adds gold coins to your list,money will automatically be added to your bank account)
!autoloot remove,ITEM NAME, !autoloot add,ITEM NAME
!frags (checks number of frags)
!online (checks to see who is online)
!serverinfo (shows the current rates)
!vip-7 (Adds VIP days to your entire account)
!vip-15
!vip-30
!days (checks to see how many days are left on your account)
!powergamers (checks the top power-gamers on the server
!Highscores (checks high scores)
!buy(any Shop Item)
!bless (no loss of exp or skills)
!guildmessage (sends your guild a msg)
!changesex (5 PP)
!commands (to see list of in game commands)
!tp CITY (teleport to any city and trainers as a VIP)
!addon Name (used with addon doll)
Banking system: !withdraw, !withdrawall, !deposit, !depositall, !transfer, !transferall, !balance
!pvp (checks pvp status on server)
!rankhit (checks your high damage, lists all skills and what weapon your high hit was with)
!buyhouse, !sellhouse, !leavehouse
!berserk (increases all stats!)
!offer
!frags (checks number of frags that you have accrued)
And Manymore!

Talk to Zack Fair or Cloud Strife for your free VIP time and enjoy the server! Please add your comments here so that others may know if they want to play this server or not. Thank you!

Attachments

Last edited:
Nibelheim Starts now, log on Nibelheim Account to create your account and get a jump start on a band new server. Become the best from the very beginning, and try to keep it for as long as you can!! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to everyone who created accounts and logged in for the first day!

It is a great server, nice community, Stable, and Lagless server. Its awesome, I always wanted a server like this... U guys better test this one... Its new so, become a high lvl as fast as you can ;D

See you in game... My name is Anonimo Beat

The first few days of Nibelheim being open has been great! I've seen more active players here than on some other OTs that have been up for years!

I would really appreciate if some of the senior members could try out my server so I could get some feed back. And maybe a few pointers that would help make this server stick out in a positive way to others. Thanks Guys!

Check out this Tutorial on how to set up your tibia clients to have separate hotkeys for each of your vocations. Keep all of your vocations hotkeys in order for easy game play.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!! I hope everyone is enjoying there holidays, and their many days off :)

The server has now been up for just shy of 10 days. The community is growing and thriving, the highest players on it are still within passing range for the dedicated, and the staff are friendly. The higher monster damage makes the thrill of hunting come back alive for those of us who have played RL tibia and far too many OT where after a certain point the things that in our early days were exciting and tough are no longer a threat at all. The server is a friendly place and will be all the more exciting as the numbers grow! Check it out and make sure you don't miss the chance to be a Nibelheim legend.

The things i would like you to remove is:
-That the password has to contain example 123.
-Remove the healing when you reach any new lvl in experience, ml and so on. I lose the rpg feeling.
-The teleports in temple, make a type of portal to the games and add the vip sign to a info command instead of a flashing sign.

Else it's good :)

- - - Updated - - -

Recomended btw! :D

Last edited:
Make your own loot list and it will automatically be added to your backpack! And if you put money on your list it will automatically be deposited in your back account so you never have to worry about it taking up room in your backpack! Check out our website for any other information that you might be interested in. And if there isn't a function in there that you would like to see, just ask our staff and we will happily make it for you!!

Last edited:
I beg to differ, there are many servers out there that are money hungry. This server is far from that! Have you ran a successful dedicated server before? There is so much heart in this server no to mention it was built on Christian principles, I have been playing Tibia for over 14 years and have enjoyed every bit of it and I am not in this to make a profit! I made this server for the enjoyment of tibia and to keep Tibia alive in many different ways. This will be a long standing server that will outlast many other servers!

Christian principles? Which ones? Feeding the poor or not allowing gay people to marry? Or killing your own son? Don't really see how it applies to OT.

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
◄ Colossians 3:17 ►

I'm sorry you don't like my ot but you are certainly entitled to your opinion. Thanks for the post!

...There is so much heart in this server no to mention it was built on Christian principles...

Christian principles? Which ones? Feeding the poor or not allowing gay people to marry? Or killing your own son? Don't really see how it applies to OT.

Just to clarify what I think csharp is saying.. the founding staff at Nibelheim is a small group of childhood friends. We all have a Christian background which includes an upright moral code and an unflinching determination to be fair in all of our dealings. Whether that means in-game interactions or pertains to server donations. We (staff) discussed each of these aspects at length before opening, and I believe we provide a very fair yet advantageous opportunity for those players who choose to donate. At the same time, the items and rates available to players who choose not to donate are entirely adequate to play the game (2 out of our top 5 current characters are from non-donating accounts)

As for the Christian values, I understand that some people may be turned off by the idea of a server run by a small group of Christians. That is unfortunate. Please realize, however, that Nibelheim is not a platform for anyone to proselytize, condemn, or otherwise offend players who may live their lives (in-game or RL) in any way they see fit. I personally may not agree with certain choices that are made by many in today's society, but I don't believe that it's my place to judge those choices and certainly not to attempt to persuade anyone of any religious persuasion via something as trivial as an RPG OT server.

I would invite anyone to join Nibelheim and try it out - I think you'll be impressed with the amount of effort that has been put into making the gaming experience here entirely unique, while bringing back some of those reminiscent qualities that made us all fall in love with Tibia in the first place. While I believe we have a great foundation to build from, the work won't stop. Staff has been working tirelessly before and after the opening to improve functionality, update features, and generally just to mold the gaming experience to what the player population desires. Give it a shot, regardless of your religious persuasion.

Share the experience of hunting and gaining levels with your pets, Collect them all lvl them up. See if you are good pet owner!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just added,
You may now receive a Reward of Premium Points that can be used in the Nibelheim Shop when Advanced to Level:
200 = 45 Points
300 = 75 Points
400 = 110 Points

Come Check it out!

To be honest, cool that you're religeous, but why do we have to know? That like.. deters people.
Just host a server and admin it fairly and update it, that's fine.

No point writing huge things about Christianty.

To be honest, cool that you're religeous, but why do we have to know? That like.. deters people.
Just host a server and admin it fairly and update it, that's fine.

No point writing huge things about Christianty.

This.

I'll also metion, that you've done a good job however. I am not trying to be mean or insulting. :)
Best of luck!

Thanks for the Comments Sarawrrr, We worked really hard at putting everything together. We are enjoying hosting this server! And will continue to do so for as long as there are players to play!

Back