• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] NoxiousOT -> Real Map 8.60, Staged -> Events & Custom Features

NoxiousOT will reset on August 11 at 5 PM EST.

We will be relaunching with a major update, balance changes, new features, spawns, quests and more! We are removing some donation items and changing the servers experience rates to avoid resets in the future. There is a big post on www.noxiousot.com describing everything new in the server.

If you donated in the past you will get all of your premium points back. You can find details on how to recover them on our news post.

We hope you'll give it a try!

I think the changes look good and this reset gives me personally a reason to come back to Noxious :)

Bump. We have lots of players online right now and the feedback about the updates has been great.

If you need to recover your account you can do it here: NoxiousOT - Lost Account - Open Tibia - Free multiplayer online role playing game
If you want to recover your donations you can do it here: NoxiousOT - Point Retrieval - Open Tibia - Free multiplayer online role playing game
I have tried this, cant remember my character name but i remember the rest of the information. I think my account was hacked either way so probably don't even got items on it.

edit: Yup just recovered it, all items gone. Oh well. Still a recommended ot.

Last edited:
played this ot every era i would sometimes leave it for a few months tho but i always knew i could return to it my name has been Pal for most eras

bring this bad boy back to the top of the list with a bump come play if you never tried its been open for over 5 years with some resets of course to keep it interesting but its always open for a year to almost 2 years b4 a reset

waiting on the reset just dropped over 120$ of donors on the floor since no point in playing its dead af because all the good teams are waiting on reset

As long I everyone gets a refund or they all start from scratch, mix things up and lower power levels of players, this server would be great,

10 years ago it Was average pay to win ots with donation castles but with ambitions to be the best ots, Never a great server, if not that p2w that has always been main issue, guess this ots would be top 1 8.6 On market by now , But it died long time ago. Still need to spend around 500$ to even have slight chance create high attack speed weapon. i know this ots very well. As a matter of fact i logged in today after 3 years expecting some changes, only in prices sadly Dead, full of bots, and signs of $$$$$$ in every corner. Will never return if it continues to be owned by Deviance , people dont change, thats a very true sauing, they only put a mask on. IF he only listened to us players who could of been with you forever, you took it for granted. Now you can live in that 400 online bubble but reality is sad And it doesnt begin with 4

Attachments

• 29A8508F-6E4A-4C74-A281-624F71137311.jpeg
    29A8508F-6E4A-4C74-A281-624F71137311.jpeg
    325.9 KB · Views: 20 · VirusTotal
  • A3E4679D-F407-4FDA-951B-36F4224B703B.jpeg
    A3E4679D-F407-4FDA-951B-36F4224B703B.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 20 · VirusTotal
  • 4C69BAFF-3D29-4944-BC72-DD6CF3BE7F84.jpeg
    4C69BAFF-3D29-4944-BC72-DD6CF3BE7F84.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 19 · VirusTotal
  • 8CB13AEA-AD8B-4EAF-BC0E-7C7C09203B14.jpeg
    8CB13AEA-AD8B-4EAF-BC0E-7C7C09203B14.jpeg